May 8, 2015
    suburbs
    read%20post_zpsd8ibioj0.jpg

gll

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    According to the 9th Circuit Court, concealed carry isn't a right. If true, since 2A guarantees a right to bear arms, the right must be a Constitutional right to open carry. Texas needs to affirm our right to Constitutional carry.
    Nobody needs no "stinking badges". Y'all not serious, right? :green:

txinvestigator

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Ft Worth, TX
    Thats kinda what I'm thinking. If I survive without a badge, gonna have to hire an attorney anyway, why not increase my chances of survival....

How about you get arrested without being involved in a violent encounter. This idea of wearing a badge is so silly I cannot even think of a way to explain how silly it is.

Vaquero

Moving stuff to the gas prices thread.....
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Dixie Land
    How about you get arrested without being involved in a violent encounter. This idea of wearing a badge is so silly I cannot even think of a way to explain how silly it is.

Hooked a trophy.
    Congrats to OP.

Let me know when we can close this thread. Ok?

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    I can't hold back.

It's mall cop. If you want to wear a badge. Sign up. Wear a real one. You're doing nothing but asking for trouble displaying that thing.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    There's a demeanor being a peace officer that can't be imitated. It took me years and tattoos to shake it enough that people would chill out around me.

Wearing that thing is asking for an a$$ kicking. By those that thought you were a cop and found out you ain't. Plus the real cops that'll light your $hit up for carrying that thing.

It's a problem magnet.

40Arpent

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 16, 2008
    Houston
    There's a demeanor being a peace officer that can't be imitated. It took me years and tattoos to shake it enough that people would chill out around me.

Wearing that thing is asking for an a$$ kicking. By those that thought you were a cop and found out you ain't. Plus the real cops that'll light your $hit up for carrying that thing.

It's a problem magnet.

I don't think most CHL badge carriers display the badge all the time...only after the fact as a quick and easy way of notifying everyone around that they are on the right side of the law.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    I don't think most CHL badge carriers display the badge all the time...only after the fact as a quick and easy way of notifying everyone around that they are on the right side of the law.

A badge identifies something totally different then you're thinking.

Good side, bad side? That's the judges decision. Before that. Trust me on this. We're all fu¢ked.

You don't need that bean can lid. It'll bring you more problems....problems that stick. You're better off without it.

40Arpent

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 16, 2008
    Houston
    OK, before anyone else gets wound up too tight, I have no plans whatsoever to carry a "CHL" badge. I bought it strictly to use as a prop for this thread, as a joke. My EDC line-up also does not include the pen and light. LOL

brashears9567

TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 12, 2016
    This was epic. From the beginning I just watched it all unfold and it made a shitty Monday a little bit better. Best part?

"He never got TXI" LOL!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ltlavender