• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Whisky

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    but what irritates me is that the press hardly mentions the fact that another, Chad Littlefield, was also killed by this POS routh

shades of the giffords shooting - 6 were killed at that "event" but there's never a mention of those folks or the dozen or so who were wounded

total BS

Davetex

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 27, 2010
    Greers Ferry Lake
    This Routh was a certifiable KOOK...........

• From about 2000 through 2006 — Routh killed small animals and expressed an interest in watching them die, making statements that he “liked to hear them take their last breath.”
    • Around Jan. 2 or 3, 2012 — Routh was arrested for driving while intoxicated, convicted and served a short sentence. His driver’s license was suspended.
    • Sept. 2, 2012 — Routh was drinking and smoking marijuana at a family gathering when he got into an argument with his father. A physical altercation ensued and Routh threatened family members and threatened to kill himself. He was taken to a psychiatric hospital.
    • Jan. 19, 2013 — Routh held his girlfriend and her roommate hostage at their apartment, threatening them with a knife and sword. Routh was taken to a psychiatric hospital.
    • Around Feb. 2, 2013 — Routh made threats against officers who transported him to Erath County Jail following the shootings. The defendant was smoking and drinking alcohol the morning of the shootings, Feb. 2, 2013, and had again threatened his girlfriend with a knife.
    • June 2013 — Routh flooded his cell, pulled TV and phone cords out of the wall and put his mattress in the shower. He also told a jail officer he was “trying to be good, but being an ass is more fun” and expressed a wish to get out and kill other people.

peeps

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 31, 2014
    [*]June 2013 — Routh flooded his cell, pulled TV and phone cords out of the wall and put his mattress in the shower. He also told a jail officer he was “trying to be good, but being an ass is more fun” and expressed a wish to get out and kill other people.

Why does this fuckstick get a TV in his cell?

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    It's humane, to a non- humane person.
    Don't understand it myself. They think they have a right to nice things when they get locked up.

Sent by a idjit coffeeholic

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    If all the above is correct, it sounds like he knew exactly what he was doing. And enjoyed it. He ain't insane, just sadistic.

Sent by a idjit coffeeholic

subseashooter

Use Your Imagination.....
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 7, 2013
    Here and There
    The prosecution has already stated that they don't intend to push for the death penalty.

I'm torn....really feel like he deserves much worse than a needle.

Tejano Scott

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 6, 2011
    The Woodlands
    I will be shock if anything but death by lethal injection is not the end result.

Prepare to be shocked. I was under impression the DA is not asking for death penalty. I'm guessing they didn't want to risk a jury nullification based on their sympathy for defendant being a PTSD vet.

Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas
    Prepare to be shocked. I was under impression the DA is not asking for death penalty. I'm guessing they didn't want to risk a jury nullification based on their sympathy for defendant being a PTSD vet.

I am shocked. Not going for DP weakens the case. As a juror would expect it to be a DP case. For prosecution to not go DP, makes it look to me the juror that the PROSECUTION is sympathetic, and NG/RI is the verdict he wants.

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    I brought many people to our club range and can assure you that if a friend had been drinking, doping or acting in an irresponsible way, he wouldn't get within 5 miles of our range! Kyle KNEW this guy was off his rocker. Why did he bring him to the range?

I would have changed plans, diverted the trip to Dairy Queen or the Arches where we could talk about his service connected issues in a safe environment.

That mistake cost both men their lives. What a damned shame.

Flash

Last edited:

TAZ

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 17, 2008
    Round Rock
    I brought many people to our club range and can assure you that if a friend had been drinking, doping or acting in an irresponsible way, he wouldn't get within 5 miles of our range! Kyle KNEW this guy was off his rocker. Why did he bring him to the range?

I would have changed plans, diverted the trip to Dairy Queen or the Arches where we could talk about his service connected issues in a safe environment.

That mistake cost both men their lives. What a damned shame.

Flash

It is a very sad thing that both Kyle and Littlefield ignored their own assessment that the guy was nuts-o-bananas and allowed him access to a weapon.

What is more odd is that a man with a violent past held 2 people hostage in the middle of January was out and abut walking as a free man in February. WTF is wrong with the system and why should and do people continue to have faith in it.

Tejano Scott

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 6, 2011
    The Woodlands
    I heard an excerpt from opening argument. Defense counsel read the jury one of the last texts Kyle ever sent. It was to his buddy Littlefield who was sitting in the truck while the 3 of them drove out to the gun range. The text read, "this dude is straight up nuts." To which Littlefield replies, "he's right behind me. Watch my 6."

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    1qwerty
    Top Bottom