Christmas gift suggestions for significant other.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Grumps21

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 28, 2021
    Houston
    I did jewelry when we were younger.

I've been told flowers are stupid because they die, so I've done plants, or fruit trees for the yard.

I've bought shoes, and nice jackets/ sweaters.

This year I've been considering buying her a gym membership to the gym I've been going to. It will be great, or I'll be sleeping outside. You never know.

Sent from my moto g power (2022) using Tapatalk
    Haha, nothing says you are out of shape like a gym membership does. It’s well intended, but might not be interpreted that way. Kind of like when my wife said she was fat. I told her I like her just the way she is, and more to love. And I wanted a skinny woman, I would have married one. I won’t be using that line ever again…

1911'S 4 Me

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 13, 2018
    Humble
    Haha, nothing says you are out of shape like a gym membership does. It’s well intended, but might not be interpreted that way. Kind of like when my wife said she was fat. I told her I like her just the way she is, and more to love. And I wanted a skinny woman, I would have married one. I won’t be using that line ever again…
    Did she black your eye??:cool::roflfunny:

gdr_11

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2014
    42591409-5916-4520-BDE0-DE82A78A1CF1.jpeg
    88F19F3F-9CC0-4341-B509-A732A284BEDF.jpeg
    3B830191-1431-4BF4-B0ED-10DA00C56A51.jpeg
    42591409-5916-4520-BDE0-DE82A78A1CF1.jpeg

SQLGeek

Muh state lines
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 22, 2017
    Richmond
    This year we've talked about picking up a few nicer kitchen utensils like a knife set and the like because we want to do a little more cooking together. We'll wrap those and put them under the tree. We are also going to get some of the usual things for each other to open.

We are fortunate and don't want or need much. We're even doing a smaller Christmas for the kids this year as they're a little older and don't want much either. A bigger ticket item each plus some little things they like doing.

I do plan to give them both certificates to use toward donations to charities of their choosing. I will make the donations through work to get the company match but they will choose them.

The nice thing about giving her a gun is there are only about four things she can do with it...

Be happy with it
    Give it to you
    Throw it at you
    Shoot you with it

You have a 75% chance of coming out of the deal okay or with minimal injury..., and a 50% chance of getting a new gun...

I love this logic. And you reduce the chance of getting shot with it if you don't gift ammo with it.

Texasgordo

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 15, 2008
    Gonzales, Texas
    She let you live?

mongoose

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 10, 2012
    nm
    Nice cozy slippers and PJ's have always been popular around these parts. Even if she has two or three pair of each the addition will likely replace a set.
    My wife is very materialistic. She has shown interest in a set of spourtals. Has not requested anything though. She bought some nice sheets before Thanksgiving and said that would be her Christmas present.

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    My wife is very materialistic. She has shown interest in a set of spourtals. Has not requested anything though. She bought some nice sheets before Thanksgiving and said that would be her Christmas present.

Sorry, don't know what that is.

Top Bottom