• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Shady

The One And Only
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2013
    I was speaking with some neighbors about this. Always good to review both home defense and defense of the community. More layers the better.

It was a productive talk. We realized in our community we had been assuming our cell phones would work, and that's how we would communicate, but that's not a valid assumption. In the riots in Mogadishu/Minneapolis, the rioters caused quite a bit of chaos, and one of the results was that it was talking 20+ minutes for a text message to get through, and some calls were failing to connect.

So we ironed out some alternatives using amateur radios. Some quickie protocols, and Bob's your uncle. We're also working on improving our fire fighting preparations, because the rioters seem to enjoy setting them, and we don't want anyone to lose their home while the rest of us are focused on protecting the community.

Always more to do, but one step at a time seems to make it manageable.

Cell phone jammers are cheap and work very well. And I am sure will be used by the side that ignores laws

Yep - I hope someone discovers his new abode and leaks the address. Ted deserves to have his friends throw him a welcoming party.

I would be shocked if the location is not posted before he moves in

That last bit has been really bugging me. The only people being arrested and charged with crimes are the people defending themselves.

I had the thought today that this is definitely a civil war, but not the one we think it is. This is a civil between leftist local governments (and their leftist police forces), versus other leftist organizations (mostly BLM and Antifa).

Anyone who is standing up for rule of law, self defense, or private property are just interlopers in their civil war.

Seems like the guy in Austin was released the same day after shooting the AK 47 dude.

Stay out of liberal shit holes to avoid being charged by liberal DA's

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    200.gif
    Maybe a bit more appropriate. Just for the record.

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    Seems like the guy in Austin was released the same day after shooting the AK 47 dude.

I’m pretty certain the Army NCO that smoked the commie fag in AUS hasn’t been arrested and is probably being nominated for an Army Good Conduct Medal with bronze “V” device for valor.

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    But they are loosing the police faction though. So far, the rank and file cops are still following orders. But an increasing number of them are speaking out against the Dem leadership. Both in the PDs and the municipal governments. They are tired of being pawns.
    Right now they are fighting to see who is going to lead and call the shots.
    Most people will just follow orders. Might complain about the orders, but still follow them. Big respect for the ones that have principals and are quitting and looking for employment outside leftist shitholes.

Stay out of liberal shit holes to avoid being charged by liberal DA's
    Yep. The civil war is only happening in places that are fully leftist controlled. Austin city council is leftist, but the rest of Texas ain't.

flgfish

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 16, 2020
    The Woodlands
    Yep. The civil war is only happening in places that are fully leftist controlled. Austin city council is leftist, but the rest of Texas ain't.

Houston proper is pretty left, dude. Look at who they elect... Sylvester "I hate firefighters" Turner and before him, mayor Pantsuit... Kim fucking Ogg... Sheila Jackson "An AR is as heavy as 10-boxes, and fires .50 caliber bullets " Lee...

Last edited:
    Top Bottom