Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Catch and release is a stupid policy. And not just for fishing, either.

Totally agree Todd. This was a situation where he should still be sitting in jail awaiting trial. Clearly he can't seem to abide by the rules or the law. Since he was already arrested once, bonded out, and then broke the rules again!

HKaltwasser

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    If they want to kick it up a notch, just TRY and steal this election. This is from a Tweet about Joe not accepting the outcome of the election when Trump wins:
    View attachment 225593
    Ain't no doubt we're gonna end this year with a bang. It's gonna continue the 2020 Twilight Zone all the way through. It's kind of hard to actually imagine it getting crazier at this point, but it's looking like it's really only getting started.
    It's gonna be interesting to see how far they're willing to foment dissent, just how much they're willing to sacrifice to get rid of Trump.
    Far from a boring time in American history.

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    no such disparately-motivated group has ever effected a civil war
    It doesn't really matter how organized or not the useful idiots are. What edges this into civil war territory is that certain sections of government are supporting the insurrection. It should also be noted that in these jurisdictions the only people being prosecuted are the ones defending themselves.

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    It doesn't really matter how organized or not the useful idiots are. What edges this into civil war territory is that certain sections of government are supporting the insurrection. It should also be noted that in these jurisdictions the only people being prosecuted are the ones defending themselves.
    It's not so much supporting it openly, but they are condoning it by doing nothing to STOP it or allowing others to stop it. And openly persecuting anyone that tries to.
    Something that seems a possibility to me. Several of the mayors only pushed back as long as they or a council member were personally threatened. As long as it stayed peaceful, not much of a problem. But if they tried to use force to get them to act, that would be a whole other game. They did not want to give Trump an opening to claim insurrection and send in the Feds. Right after, it was back to the same game.
    They are trying to skate a fine line. With disastrous consequences if the stumble.

Sent by an idjit coffeeholic from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    It's not so much supporting it openly, but they are condoning it by doing nothing to STOP it or allowing others to stop it. And openly persecuting anyone that tries to.
    Something that seems a possibility to me. Several of the mayors only pushed back as long as they or a council member were personally threatened. As long as it stayed peaceful, not much of a problem. But if they tried to use force to get them to act, that would be a whole other game. They did not want to give Trump an opening to claim insurrection and send in the Feds. Right after, it was back to the same game.
    They are trying to skate a fine line. With disastrous consequences if the stumble.

I think the fine line is going to be crossed when law-abiding citizens have had enough, and start pushing back and demanding this nonsense stops.

I don't know when that will be, but I suspect maybe not much longer. Maybe some people are holding out for November, hoping Trump is re-elected.

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    About the time they start targeting and attacking in residential areas.
    And they start getting shot. I have a nagging suspicion even a lot of people of every color are going to start seeing things different if they start that. Even in high appartment areas. As long as the majority, even their supporters feel safe at home, it appears little will change. When they no longer do, their support, and safety factor, are most likely to drop fast. Right now it is mostly business districts. Home is another matter.

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    Its times like these that I like to lean way back in my easy chair, drink a frothy beverage and think back on lifes experience and try to apply that hard earned knowledge to the preperation and planning of a worst case scenario of rioters invading my neighborhood. After all I had several protests, they were protest in the best American tradition,peaceful and uneventful, within 5 miles of my home so it's not like it cant happen here.

So I say to my self, self, what ever are to do to prepare. I have thor's hammer. My Mossberg 590A1 More than enough 00 buck and slugs. Prefection incarnate in my Glock. More 9mm ammo than I could load into mags in such an emergency, 2 freezers a generator all the basics but something seemed lacking.

Then it hit me. The 3 S's. And I dont mean shit shower and shave.

Now I just need someone trustworthy or disposable enough to handle the second "s" and I'll be set.

seeker_two

My posts don't count....
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    That place east of Waco....

I hope the Feds are investigating these complicit city leaders for ties to antifa/blm. And I hope we see a lot of those leaders arrested under RICO for aiding and abbetting antifa/blm in these riots.

roadkill

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2013
    Its times like these that I like to lean way back in my easy chair, drink a frothy beverage and think back on lifes experience and try to apply that hard earned knowledge to the preperation and planning of a worst case scenario of rioters invading my neighborhood. After all I had several protests, they were protest in the best American tradition,peaceful and uneventful, within 5 miles of my home so it's not like it cant happen here.

So I say to my self, self, what ever are to do to prepare. I have thor's hammer. My Mossberg 590A1 More than enough 00 buck and slugs. Prefection incarnate in my Glock. More 9mm ammo than I could load into mags in such an emergency, 2 freezers a generator all the basics but something seemed lacking.

Then it hit me. The 3 S's. And I dont mean shit shower and shave.

Now I just need someone trustworthy or disposable enough to handle the second "s" and I'll be set.

What you need is a friend in the landscaping business and another that raises hogs...

Sasquatch

30 Super Carry Post Whore 2K Champ
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia

Except in Portland, Ted Wheeler actively supported it openly - he marched with the "protestors" and then boo-hoo'd when his ass got tear-gassed. Ted Wheeler and Kate Brown in Oregon *do* support the rioters, except when they march on their houses. Tear Gas Ted had to start admitting the rioters were thugs when his grand plan of getting the feds out backfired and his minions in ANTIFA didn't stop rioting, and it got so bad because the activist DA won't charge anyone related to the riots or assaulting police that the Oregon State Police SWAT teams said "fuckitya'll" and noped out of Portland (they're back, because once the ANTIFA turds turned to murder, they got ordered back in)

Couple days ago they marched on good ol' Tear Gas Teddy's condo and tried setting the building on fire - a condo that if I read correctly, has 114 separate units in it - so the would-be murderous thugs weren't just after Ted Wheeler, they didn't care if they killed hundreds of other people either to get their way - which funny enough - was demanding Ted Wheeler resign as mayor because they want the even further left, even worse JoAnn Hardesty installed as mayor. Hardesty is nuttier than a thousand squirrel turds, she's a nasty racist bitch that especially hates white males, and she wants to be in charge of Portland's police department. She already brow beat other city council members along with the mayor into giving her control of other bureaus (Portland doesn't call their agencies "departments" they call them "bureaus")

Top Bottom