• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rhino

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2009
    DFW Area
    It's understood what he 'would' do if he 'could' but there is precious little he can do until help is requested by a state entity. The 'could' and 'would' semantic is a huge differentiator in the context presented.
    Which restraint is rich considering they paint him practically a dictator.

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    Although this may be the time that many look back on as the catalyst for civil war, I don't believe that this is a civil war yet. It would be much easier if there was a way to look into the future, say, a year from now, because the way it looks, we may be headed to one no matter who becomes president.

The left has become unhinged and becoming more so daily. If the left wins I can see that many will want to tear down society as it exists today, and the right will become the resistance. If the right wins I can see that the left will be claiming that it was stolen again, and they will become the resistance.

I certainly hope that that is wrong and people will come to their senses, but it has been shown that the far left would rather burn everything down then to admit that they are wrong. They don't care about facts, they've even argued that 2+2 can equal 5, that racism can only be eradicated through racism. These are indoctrinated people that see idealism rather than reality, and they are becoming more radical daily.

I see politicians like the "squad" that have no love for America or the American way of life, yet they are praised by their colleagues in the democrat party. This wouldn't be allowed to exist in the past.

I hate to think of it, but as far as civil war? I think it's a matter of when, not if.

Mohawk600

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Austin
    Although this may be the time that many look back on as the catalyst for civil war, I don't believe that this is a civil war yet. It would be much easier if there was a way to look into the future, say, a year from now, because the way it looks, we may be headed to one no matter who becomes president.

The left has become unhinged and becoming more so daily. If the left wins I can see that many will want to tear down society as it exists today, and the right will become the resistance. If the right wins I can see that the left will be claiming that it was stolen again, and they will become the resistance.

I certainly hope that that is wrong and people will come to their senses, but it has been shown that the far left would rather burn everything down then to admit that they are wrong. They don't care about facts, they've even argued that 2+2 can equal 5, that racism can only be eradicated through racism. These are indoctrinated people that see idealism rather than reality, and they are becoming more radical daily.

I see politicians like the "squad" that have no love for America or the American way of life, yet they are praised by their colleagues in the democrat party. This wouldn't be allowed to exist in the past.

I hate to think of it, but as far as civil war? I think it's a matter of when, not if.
    It is a civil war now.............just watch the news.

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen

Unless Trump wins big, and gives Dem Governors and Mayors and ultimatum to clean it up or he will and follows through, I fear you are right.
    If the Dems win, or it is real close, then we are in for a long, hard road that no matter what will not end where the progressives think it will. The progressives are each worried about only what they want. Every faction of them are forgetting all the others that hate them as much as us. And they are going to want to play as well. 3/4of the world hate us. ALL of us. And they would love nothing more than enough signs of weakness so they could pounce like a pack of wolves. And I have little doubt they would.

Sent by an idjit coffeeholic from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015

There is a political/cultural battle going on.

But I agree there is no civil war. No one here has left home and off gone to battle. How many incidents have resulted in shots exchanged? A handful at most? How many have been killed in these riots? A lot fewer than have died in car wrecks.

A civil war may be coming, but it ain't here yet. Anyone calling this a war has no concept of what war truly is.

We criticize the hyperbole from the left (e.g., "Trump is trying to become a dictator" and stupid statements of similar ilk). Well, hyperbole from the right is just as unproductive.

Sasquatch

30 Super Carry Post Whore 2K Champ
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia

But I agree there is no civil war. No one here has left home and off gone to battle. How many incidents have resulted in shots exchanged? A handful at most? How many have been killed in these riots? A lot fewer than have died in car wrecks.

A civil war may be coming, but it ain't here yet. Anyone calling this a war has no concept of what war truly is.

We criticize the hyperbole from the left (e.g., "Trump is trying to become a dictator" and stupid statements of similar ilk). Well, hyperbole from the right is just as unproductive.

Civil wars aren't like the first American civil war - that really was more of a failed revolutionary war. Look at modern civil wars and you'll see what's happening here happened in all of those places. It isn't typically two opposing armies battling over territory - its asymmetrical guerilla tactics fought by multiple groups. Uniformed personnel may be involved - either supporting one faction, or trying to stop them. Look at the Argentine Dirty War.

We've seen gun battles, we've heard shots popping off during these "peaceful protests" - a lot of that shit isn't getting reported by the MSM, the police are stretched to the limits and aren't even responding to a lot of it - Portland has had other shootings related to the "protests" but this is the first death.

Look at what happened in Provo, Utah. Or Aurora, Colorado. Minneapolis. New York has said its seen a mass wave of violence since this crap started. The media just won't report on it because it doesn't help their cause. If it were right wingers, civil libertarians or other patriot groups behind the violence, it would be wall to wall 24-7 coverage, but its the Marxists, the BLM and ANTIFA turds and a handful of anarchists that just want to watch the world burn doing this. Useful idiots to the leftists pulling the strings and financing it.

The "protests" are far too well organized and they're obviously well funded. Any incident happens and BAM protests with pre-made signs within hours. Look at all the conveniently placed piles of bricks. Footage of vehicles going around handing out bricks and sticks.

The violence is ratcheting up. This is the early stages of a civil war no doubt - and who knows when the next incident is going to break the dam and it becomes a full on shooting war.

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas

I replied this to you already and I stand by it:

In any war, not everyone is shooting at all times. Its not a hot war but it is something warmer than a cold war.

We are at the stage during a cold war where one side is committing border incursions to escalate the situation and to use the response as an excuse to make it a hot war.

America is always at war with those who would see the Republic harmed.

The stage for a hot war, neighbor against neighbor is set. All it would take is a few weeks of the right events being portrayed in the right way for many cities to turn into a failed state/civil war. The news is delegitamizing our government and our police. A police badge gives authority because it is the symbol of the public's trust, once that trust is gone police are left only with force, which is no way to police a free people.

Sent from your mom's house using Tapatalk

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    Civil wars aren't like the first American civil war - that really was more of a failed revolutionary war. Look at modern civil wars and you'll see what's happening here happened in all of those places. It isn't typically two opposing armies battling over territory - its asymmetrical guerilla tactics fought by multiple groups. Uniformed personnel may be involved - either supporting one faction, or trying to stop them. Look at the Argentine Dirty War.

We've seen gun battles, we've heard shots popping off during these "peaceful protests" - a lot of that shit isn't getting reported by the MSM, the police are stretched to the limits and aren't even responding to a lot of it - Portland has had other shootings related to the "protests" but this is the first death.

Look at what happened in Provo, Utah. Or Aurora, Colorado. Minneapolis. New York has said its seen a mass wave of violence since this crap started. The media just won't report on it because it doesn't help their cause. If it were right wingers, civil libertarians or other patriot groups behind the violence, it would be wall to wall 24-7 coverage, but its the Marxists, the BLM and ANTIFA turds and a handful of anarchists that just want to watch the world burn doing this. Useful idiots to the leftists pulling the strings and financing it.

The "protests" are far too well organized and they're obviously well funded. Any incident happens and BAM protests with pre-made signs within hours. Look at all the conveniently placed piles of bricks. Footage of vehicles going around handing out bricks and sticks.

The violence is ratcheting up. This is the early stages of a civil war no doubt - and who knows when the next incident is going to break the dam and it becomes a full on shooting war.
    I replied this to you already and I stand by it:

In any war, not everyone is shooting at all times. Its not a hot war but it is something warmer than a cold war.

We are at the stage during a cold war where one side is committing border incursions to escalate the situation and to use the response as an excuse to make it a hot war.

America is always at war with those who would see the Republic harmed.

The stage for a hot war, neighbor against neighbor is set. All it would take is a few weeks of the right events being portrayed in the right way for many cities to turn into a failed state/civil war. The news is delegitamizing our government and our police. A police badge gives authority because it is the symbol of the public's trust, once that trust is gone police are left only with force, which is no way to police a free people.

Sent from your mom's house using Tapatalk

And how many people have been killed in this "war"? A handful?

Name any civil war of any type where there have been so few deaths. I'll make it easy for you. You can't.

If it comes, we will all know it.

And bicycleboy, your signature is extremely immature. This ain't the fifth grade playground (even though it may seem so every once in a while).

Top Bottom