• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sammeow

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2013
    DFW
    Actually took my CHL class with my pastor and his wife. As well as several other members. ( Had the CHL class at church and advertised it on the marque, great ministry opportunity. )

hwarang54

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 2, 2014
    Actually took my CHL class with my pastor and his wife. As well as several other members. ( Had the CHL class at church and advertised it on the marque, great ministry opportunity. )

This, in and of itself, is fantastic!

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Sapper740

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    I love God but detest churches. If I DID go to church, my little buddy would be right there with me.

Flash
    Sorry you feel that way about churches Flash when so many do so much good work in the community and world at large. My church just raised 5,000.00 last weekend by holding a Flea Market from which all of the proceeds went to the food bank in Denton. We also support several missions around the world to bring clean water, food, and healthcare to the poor. I do however avoid churches like Potter's House in Dallas where it's all about enriching the pastor.

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    To ALL,

After THE DAINGERFIELD CHURCH MASSACRE (I lost a cousin, his wife, pre-school age daughter & several school chums there.), I never go to any church service without a sidearm & recommend that NODODY else who has a CHL go about unarmed, either.

Fwiw, the MASS MURDERER told the Morris County Sheriff that night that he TARGETED the church as "I knew that nobody would have a gun & I hate them '!@#$% christers'."

All readers "might think on" that, all these years later, Daingerfield & Morris County remain SAD & WOUNDED places, BEFORE they go DEFENSELESS to church.

yours, satx

Ironhorseromo

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2014
    Christian life church. Waco. I have no idea if anyone carries at church. I would just feel out of place carrying in any church.

Last edited:

sonuvaTXgun

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 14, 2013
    Borger, TX
    Christian life church. Waco. I have no idea if anyone carries at church. I would just feel out of place carrying in any church.

Gotcha. I go to a non-denominational church in a town of 13,500 where CC is commonplace. I doubt the Lord cares too much about His flock carrying defensive tools in His house of worship :rolleyes:

If your church allows it I don't see any problem. The beauty of concealed is that no one knows you have it, am I right?

sonuvaTXgun

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 14, 2013
    Borger, TX
    If you really carry in church, are you really concealing it from he who sees all knows all?

I wasn't saying I'm trying to hide it from God lol I'm saying it makes no difference to Him if you carry in church or at the mall. He gave us a means to defend ourselves at all times and other humans are responsible for restricting that freedom.

Ironhorseromo

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2014
    Understood. It just never crossed my mind. We attend a non-denominational as well. We have a few bikers that attend. Maybe they carry?? GOD only knows. I see know problem with it.

Top Bottom