• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    He made it through the psych evals for 30 years so it seems they feel he is good to go kill more kittens

Yeah, I wasn't sold on the effectiveness of PD psyc evals before. Now I'm really wondering if they even bother...

Possibly a new trend?

http://www.13abc.com/story/21810409/stryker-police-under-investigation-for-allegedly-killing-cats

Williams County, OH - The Stryker Police Department is under investigation for allegedly killing cats and dumping them in the Tiffin River.
    No criminal charges have been filed yet. However, the case has been sent to the prosecutor's office in Bryan for review. The center of the investigation is stray cats. According to the complaint, Stryker officers trapped and shot the cats and then threw their carcasses into the Tiffin River.

Why shoot them before throwing them in the river if they're trapped? Just drown them in the traps...

TX69

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 23, 2012
    DFW
    Yeah, I wasn't sold on the effectiveness of PD psyc evals before. Now I'm really wondering if they even bother...

Why shoot them before throwing them in the river if they're trapped? Just drown them in the traps...

Might come out in the investigation?

robocop10mm

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 9, 2009
    Round Rock
    We get calls to dispose of all sorts of critters. If not poisonous and not a cat or dog, I tell the complainants to call a pest control company. A Peace Officer's job has NOTHING to do with disposing of a rat snake in your garage. If you kept your house cleaner, there would not be any rats and the snakes would go to the pig pen neighbor's house instead of yours.

Our Animal Shelter is so over crowded it is goinig back on the "no kill" policy and euthanizing hundreds. One of my Deputies found a puppy running down the road last week. Yup, a new addition to my brood.

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    We get calls to dispose of all sorts of critters. If not poisonous and not a cat or dog, I tell the complainants to call a pest control company. A Peace Officer's job has NOTHING to do with disposing of a rat snake in your garage. If you kept your house cleaner, there would not be any rats and the snakes would go to the pig pen neighbor's house instead of yours.

Our Animal Shelter is so over crowded it is goinig back on the "no kill" policy and euthanizing hundreds. One of my Deputies found a puppy running down the road last week. Yup, a new addition to my brood.

The guy isn't a real cop anymore. He's an animal control officer.

...Accorti, a retired sergeant with the department who now works part time as a humane officer...

In other words, dealing with this (correctly) is his job.

Wolfwood

Self Appointed Board Chauvinist
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    Couldn't he just call a magazine a clip?

Nicolas+D.+Wolfwood.jpg

Wolfwood Approves.

London

The advocate's Devil.
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 28, 2010
    Twilight Zone

My dad tried out to be a cop in the 70's. They told him he was too nice. Anyone who knows my dad knows he is hardly a nice man. Polite, yes, but nice? No.

It seems the psych evals are set up just to make sure you are aggressive enough to do the job, not necessarily sane or capable of good judgment. An IQ and personality test should also be mandatory IMO.

Top Bottom