69.8 KB · Views: 289

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    I'm just tired of how this has been played out. Certainly if you have underlying conditions, you should have some concern, but then you probably should have concerns anyway. As it looks, as far as deaths, the coronavirus is on pace with automobile accidents. I seriously doubt it will reach numbers of heart disease or cancer (about triple the deaths), yet nobody ever suggested that we take any extraordinary measures to protect society from those diseases. Why are we so afraid of a disease that has a much higher survivable rate?

MacZC7

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 11, 2020
    Texas
    I'm just tired of how this has been played out. Certainly if you have underlying conditions, you should have some concern, but then you probably should have concerns anyway. As it looks, as far as deaths, the coronavirus is on pace with automobile accidents. I seriously doubt it will reach numbers of heart disease or cancer (about triple the deaths), yet nobody ever suggested that we take any extraordinary measures to protect society from those diseases. Why are we so afraid of a disease that has a much higher survivable rate?
    You mean 99.5% survival rate?

Top Bottom