• ...and so much more!
  • V-Tach

Watching While the Sheep Graze
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 30, 2012
    Texas
    Apologies if this has been posted before....

Well worth the 7 minutes +................

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    433706813999_n.jpg?_nc_cat=101&_nc_sid=8024bb&_nc_ohc=HALule1XD2QAX89kIjW&_nc_ht=scontent-dfw5-1.jpg

Attachments

• 433706813999_n.jpg?_nc_cat=101&_nc_sid=8024bb&_nc_ohc=HALule1XD2QAX89kIjW&_nc_ht=scontent-dfw5-1.jpg
      433706813999_n.jpg?_nc_cat=101&_nc_sid=8024bb&_nc_ohc=HALule1XD2QAX89kIjW&_nc_ht=scontent-dfw5-1.jpg
      64.8 KB · Views: 605

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne

MacZC7

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 11, 2020
    Texas
    The lying twins in San Antonio last night said Covid patients were only 21% of the hospital load. Funny how when they had 1200+ in the hospitals we were within 10% of max capacity and now that we’re down to 800, the open percentage is still under 15%, something don’t jive.
    Who are the lying twins and I wouldn’t believe too much covid data right now if ever. The water is too muddy.

kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    El Jefe Nirenberg, the Mayor and Herr Great Wolff, the County Judge.
    Todd, I think you said that you don't watch them. We do catch them most evenings. A couple of nights ago, the Judge said something like this (not an actual quote; my recollection):
    "This past weekend I was out shopping and had several people come up to me and thank me for the little show we do...."
    He thinks he's a celeb. Is that the ONLY reason he keeps perpetuating this hoax? Is it the same for Mayor Ron? The tar and the feathers should be ready in the wings.

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    Todd, I think you said that you don't watch them. We do catch them most evenings. A couple of nights ago, the Judge said something like this (not an actual quote; my recollection):
    "This past weekend I was out shopping and had several people come up to me and thank me for the little show we do...."
    He thinks he's a celeb. Is that the ONLY reason he keeps perpetuating this hoax? Is it the same for Mayor Ron? The tar and the feathers should be ready in the wings.

Yes, I actually gave up watching all local TV news shows back in April or May when it became apparent that all had decided to be propaganda agents and actively suppressed opposing views. I don’t even miss the weather/traffic chicks anymore.

Wolff’s only reason for doing anything is to keep himself in power. El Jefe is leading for two reasons, first and foremost he is posturing for Abbot’s job, and second is to remain locked on to the DNC national strategy for COVID response.

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    Was talking with a very intelligent person, has a BSN. They were all concerned over kids going back to school. I pointed out that the last time I checked (a week or two ago), not a single child 19YO or younger had died from the virus in Texas. So maybe the teachers needed to take some precautions, but the kids get the virus and get over it.

"Yes, but..."

Did you hear me? This virus is not killing kids.

"Yes, but I read about one child somewhere that got the virus and had complications that may last."

Well, a kid can die in a bicycle accident, in a pool, on the playground, in a car wreck... This world ain't perfect and people die for all sorts of reason. What are the odds, though? Is it worth throwing the kids' education down the drain? Again, this virus hardly causing any child deaths at all.

"Yes, but..."

Okay. This is going nowhere. :banghead:

DubiousDan

Trump 2024
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    San Antonio
    Yes, I actually gave up watching all local TV news shows back in April or May when it became apparent that all had decided to be propaganda agents and actively suppressed opposing views. I don’t even miss the weather/traffic chicks anymore.

Wolff’s only reason for doing anything is to keep himself in power. El Jefe is leading for two reasons, first and foremost he is posturing for Abbot’s job, and second is to remain locked on to the DNC national strategy for COVID response.
    Cut the cable I don't even remember how many years ago and don't miss local news one bit. Come to think of it I didn't watch local TV when I had cable. I cut cable because I couldn't see paying for all those channels when all I watched was FNC and History Channel.

I lost faith in local news when events I was involved in or had knowledge of were usually misreported by local news reporters.

atxb0rn1620

TGT Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 3, 2020
    Cut the cable I don't even remember how many years ago and don't miss local news one bit. Come to think of it I didn't watch local TV when I had cable. I cut cable because I couldn't see paying for all those channels when all I watched was FNC and History Channel.
    I haven't paid for cable in years. I do stream from various services. I also purchased an HDTV over air antenna and hooked it up to my TV. After scanning I get over 30 free channels over the air and most are full HD. All the local channels come in great. There's some movie channels as well. It's good for local sports too.

MacZC7

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 11, 2020
    Texas
    I haven't paid for cable in years. I do stream from various services. I also purchased an HDTV over air antenna and hooked it up to my TV. After scanning I get over 30 free channels over the air and most are full HD. All the local channels come in great. There's some movie channels as well. It's good for local sports too.
    Local sports that take a knee?

DubiousDan

Trump 2024
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    San Antonio
    I use an inexpensive streaming service that has thousands of channels but I still watch the same two. Occasionally OAN.

Top Bottom