• ...and so much more!
  • Texas45

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 10, 2020
    Not where you are
    Yes, but would have been nice to get my back adjusted before he kicked me out. I was already in the treatment room and had already spent 20 minutes with the Dr and his assistant.

Hope they didnt bill ya.
    I was also referring to his attitude/treatment of you. Back adj or not that is a dr you dont need

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    I'm surprised people are still masking in Milam county. Little tyrant county judge wants to fine businesses that don't force their customers to wear a mask.

I don't wear a mask unless an employee of wherever asks me to put one on. I don't go shopping much anyways, but it seems to be about 70/30 for someone actually telling me to wear one.

Was in NTB the other day without a mask and no one was saying anything to me about it, but the lady behind the counter got into some argument with a customer and she called the cops on him. I've heard the stories from other places about people getting arrested for no mask, and this was in Round Rock which is nearly as bad as Austin so I didn't know what to expect. I exchanged a hello with the cops when they showed up, and they ignored my maskless ass after that.

Nothing came of their visit anyway. The store manager didn't want to trespass the guy so there was no reason for the cops to have been called. The lady Karen'd a customer... :facepalm:

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    Pretty funny I got banned in November and dudes on here were telling me I’m an idiot for not believing in the pandemic or masks...how’s it looking now? The funny part is I’ve been trying to tell people it’s bullshit since February...called the mandatory vaccinations, lockdowns, how it ties in with the election fraud etc...but I’m not a conspiracy theorist any more because it’s all been proven to be truth!
    BUT BUT BUT JUST COMPLY SO EVERYONE STAYS SAFE...while the left and rinos usher in communism and people don’t even seem to care.
    Umm
    Coincidence is not causation.

Just sayin.

seeker_two

My posts don't count....
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    That place east of Waco....
    Scheduled a long overdue and needed chiropractor visit today (never been before but figure it’s worth a shot). They tell me I can wait outside if I don’t want to wear a mask, fine by me, so I sat in my truck. Then I get called in later and wear my food grade beard cover, no one said anything. “Dr” SHAKES MY HAND, gets started with the evaluation, the assistant applies some heat to back and then the “Dr” came back in. He then proceeds to kick me out because I wore a “hair net” in the lobby. Never mind you don’t have to wear a face covering while actually being treated but because somewhere was frightened when I walked in he kicked me out.
    That seems like a good reason to file a complaint for maltreatment with the Medical Board.....

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

dsgrey

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 25, 2015
    Denton County
    A friend of mine from work passed away from Covid on Wednesday at the age of 56. His daughter brought it home at Christmas, he had symptoms and took a Covid test this past Monday, health took a turn on Tuesday before results were in so he was hospitalized and passed away Wednesday evening. No health issues other than being in his 50's and a tad overweight but not obese.

BillFairbanks

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2017
    Johnson County, TX
    When this first started, our doctor advised my family to start taking vitamin D supplements. So far (knock on wood) we’ve been good despite me traveling around the area every day as an “essential worker” and my sons going to school and playing football

We’ve been living a mostly normal life except for wearing the stupid masks.

Texas45

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 10, 2020
    Not where you are
    Friend who has a history of sinus infections. Went to DR with a sinus infection (confirmed by DR.) Works as a prison guard so required to get CV test to return.

DR told them BEFORE he gave them the test it WILL be positive.

It was.

They were fine.

Just antibiotics for sinus infection.

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    Friend who has a history of sinus infections. Went to DR with a sinus infection (confirmed by DR.) Works as a prison guard so required to get CV test to return.

DR told them BEFORE he gave them the test it WILL be positive.

It was.

They were fine.

Just antibiotics for sinus infection.

How long until he goes back to work then?

Top Bottom