• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • seeker_two

My posts don't count....
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    That place east of Waco....
    This should proceed every announcement etc regarding the china virus woohon bat flu super infectious disease dempanic
    837ae54f14d998983b6a0e6eaea95275.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    May?......

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
    Lynx Defense

kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    It really pisses me off to know that the non-sense will not stop anytime soon, because the vast majority of people continue to wear the stupid masks. Many people know that they don't do any good but continue to wear them any way.
    Not only that, they will attempt to SHAME you for not wearing one, even though you both know they do little, if any, good.
    When this first started, I was parked outside a Home Depot, watching folks walk in and out with masks on. Just shook my head the whole time. Sad for my country and fellow Americans.

MacZC7

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 11, 2020
    Texas
    It's dim sum'ditches riding around solo in cars w/mask on that has me shakin' my head! My 93 year old Mother said "Well... maybe it so they don't have to remember to put it on. Could be... or they don't remember to take it off... Or they're guilt of the "Can't be too careful" synydrome!
    I’ve seen people jogging, driving solo, fishing, working out, walking dogs, at the playground, sitting on their front porch all while wearing masks. They are brainwashed. I don’t even wear one to be nice any more. This is how we end this bullshit. We resist because they’ll never tell us we can go back to the way things were before. It will only get worse until the people stand up and do something.

Dougw1515

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2020
    USA
    I’ve seen people jogging, driving solo, fishing, working out, walking dogs, at the playground, sitting on their front porch all while wearing masks. They are brainwashed. I don’t even wear one to be nice any more. This is how we end this bullshit. We resist because they’ll never tell us we can go back to the way things were before. It will only get worse until the people stand up and do something.
    I sware.... You conspiracy folks see a boogey man under every bed! :roflfunny: :roflfunny: :roflfunny: :roflfunny:

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    It's dim sum'ditches riding around solo in cars w/mask on that has me shakin' my head!
    A month or so ago I was with my sister at her weekly blood draw. The phlebotomist and her were talking about the unsettled state of the science regarding masks, even though we were in a facility that absolutely required one.

I told my sister "Linda, I guarantee you that right now, at this very moment, within 100 miles of this spot, someone is wearing a mask while showering."

The phlebotomist laughed so hard she had to stop what she was doing and it took an extra minute or two to draw the blood.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas

I have no idea where you are located, but where I live here in Texas, very, very few people are wearing masks. Most of the people that are, are employees, and probably because of a company policy I would suspect.

Furthermore, other than when I have to attend my doctor's appointments, I haven't, don't and won't wear a mask. My wife does wear one at her one job because they require her to wear one. She also wears one when around people she doesn't know or in public because of her medical and health reasons.

You really should refrain from making blanket statements about why or what about complete strangers wearing a mask, unless you know the exact reasons for them wearing one.

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    One bad thing about the inflated death count is that this will be used in future virus outbreaks to try and justify immediate extreme measures.

RoadRunner

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 30, 2018
    Here

Yep.

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    That's what Monkey Face ny state's guv is pushing for. That bastid has gone freaking loco!!

We just had a guy in to check our AC/Heat - He wore no mask and neither did my wife or I...our little resistance effort towards ridiculous/zero benefit masks provide, that's to say none

Dougw1515

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2020
    USA
    I have no idea where you are located, but where I live here in Texas, very, very few people are wearing masks. Most of the people that are, are employees, and probably because of a company policy I would suspect.

Furthermore, other than when I have to attend my doctor's appointments, I haven't, don't and won't wear a mask. My wife does wear one at her one job because they require her to wear one. She also wears one when around people she doesn't know or in public because of her medical and health reasons.

You really should refrain from making blanket statements about why or what about complete strangers wearing a mask, unless you know the exact reasons for them wearing one.
    The problem is not necessarily folks wearing mask(although that will come back to haunt them in the not too distant future). It's folks wearing mask that think it's actually beneficial. At best most folks are wearing particle mask which are effective at stopping grains of sand, grains of rice, marbles n' the likes. Can mask be effective yes but virtually no one I've ever seen had one that was.

Big Green

In Christ Alone
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 5, 2018
    College Station
    Scheduled a long overdue and needed chiropractor visit today (never been before but figure it’s worth a shot). They tell me I can wait outside if I don’t want to wear a mask, fine by me, so I sat in my truck. Then I get called in later and wear my food grade beard cover, no one said anything. “Dr” SHAKES MY HAND, gets started with the evaluation, the assistant applies some heat to back and then the “Dr” came back in. He then proceeds to kick me out because I wore a “hair net” in the lobby. Never mind you don’t have to wear a face covering while actually being treated but because somewhere was frightened when I walked in he kicked me out.

Texas45

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 10, 2020
    Not where you are
    Scheduled for shot 1 tomorrow. Niece and nephew in Commiefornia very sick with it. If I don't report back you can all laugh about it.

My coworkers sister (a nurse) got shot 1 just before New Year. Tested positive on 1-1. Now my employee is out 7 days til she can test and bring - result.

They can give you my share of the vaccine I aint interested.

X GF (guard at a state prison)who has a history of sinus infections had one a few weeks back.
    DR told her BEFORE he gave her CV19 test. You WILL test +.

She did

Never got symptoms.

Smell that?

Yup
    Its bovine excrement.

Texas45

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 10, 2020
    Not where you are
    Scheduled a long overdue and needed chiropractor visit today (never been before but figure it’s worth a shot). They tell me I can wait outside if I don’t want to wear a mask, fine by me, so I sat in my truck. Then I get called in later and wear my food grade beard cover, no one said anything. “Dr” SHAKES MY HAND, gets started with the evaluation, the assistant applies some heat to back and then the “Dr” came back in. He then proceeds to kick me out because I wore a “hair net” in the lobby. Never mind you don’t have to wear a face covering while actually being treated but because somewhere was frightened when I walked in he kicked me out.

That a DR you dont need anyway.

MacZC7

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 11, 2020
    Texas
    Scheduled for shot 1 tomorrow. Niece and nephew in Commiefornia very sick with it. If I don't report back you can all laugh about it.
    They have the flu with a twist of no taste and smell? That is funny.
    Go ahead and take my vaccine too, you’ll be double extra safe.

Top Bottom