• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    I'm selfishly glad, I've got one foot on a banana peel and the other in my grave as watching what this country is becoming saddens me beyond measure...

I hope for my Daughter and my Grandchildren the few remaining Conservative politicians pull the fat out of the fire of utter corruption we're entering into (ok, have entered) battling the utterly corrupt frauds like the biden-hole and his disgusting vp and the rest of the gawd awfuls like pelosie and schumer and on and on and on.

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    T45,

Please let me correct ever so slightly: Center for 'Democrat' Disinformation - not Democratic.

No slam on you, it seems all refer to the democrats as democratic this or that when speaking of these cretins...

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    Once the left figured out the CDC had: influence, some degree of "power" to shape dialog and could control large swaths of populations with their policies, it was only a matter of time before they further corrupted an already corrupt entity.

Honestly, the H&HS guy so fucked up getting out of the gate that CDC and NIH were forced to take on a role neither was really designed to do.

Vaquero

Moving stuff to the gas prices thread.....
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Dixie Land

rotor

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2015
    Texas
    In times gone by, the CDC was almost a hallowed institution that has morphed into yet another 'leftist' crap hole of lies and confusion.

Whatever bs they put out should be viewed as political nonsense as the left hand doesn't know what the other 'left' hand is doing...I ignore their bleating bs...
    You are talking about the agency that will now study gun violence (whatever that is) as a health issue courtesy of the democrats. They will be funded very generously and I bet I know the conclusions now. Mowingperson, hang in there a few more years, will be interesting.

Texasgordo

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 15, 2008
    Gonzales, Texas
    ggcc.jpg

sidebite252

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 26, 2013
    Lake Texoma
    Honestly, the H&HS guy so fucked up getting out of the gate that CDC and NIH were forced to take on a role neither was really designed to do.

Labradoodles matter

MacZC7

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 11, 2020
    Texas
    I have been fed up with it since shortly after it started.

It really pisses me off to know that the non-sense will not stop anytime soon, because the vast majority of people continue to wear the stupid masks. Many people know that they don't do any good but continue to wear them any way.
    People are generally ignorant and brainwashed. It’s ridiculous how stupid people are about this.

RoadRunner

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 30, 2018
    Here
    I just spent over an hour trying to find a face mask that was advertised as protection against viruses. And I could not find even one that is advertised as such.

Does anyone know where I can find one?

Top Bottom