• ...and so much more!
  • Texas45

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 10, 2020
    Not where you are
    Health care workers need the Hep A&B due to frequent exposure.

If you were a Veterinarian, animal handler, researcher, spelunker or lived in an area where rabies is common you probably have the rabies vaccine. Well, you probably wouldn't.

If you lived in area where anthrax was common you'd need the vaccine.

You shouldn't make blanket statements like that because not everyone's needs are the same as yours.

Other than that, I see your point.

31A54XfeHBL._AC_UL600_SR600,600_.jpg

Thanks for playing the straight man.

Well I do have a nice little country place. I spend lots of time out side on it.

I still dont need a rabies vaccine I have GUNS to kill the infected beasts with.

Also I avoid strange acting foamy mouthed animals and people so I feel pretty safe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Texas SOT

Texas45

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 10, 2020
    Not where you are
    Health care workers need the Hep A&B due to frequent exposure.

If you were a Veterinarian, animal handler, researcher, spelunker or lived in an area where rabies is common you probably have the rabies vaccine. Well, you probably wouldn't.

If you lived in area where anthrax was common you'd need the vaccine.

You shouldn't make blanket statements like that because not everyone's needs are the same as yours.

Other than that, I see your point.

31A54XfeHBL._AC_UL600_SR600,600_.jpg

Thanks for playing the straight man.

Well I do have a nice little country place. I spend lots of time out side on it.

I still dont need a rabies vaccine I have GUNS to kill the infected beasts with.

Also I avoid strange acting foamy mouthed animals and people so I feel pretty safe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: gll

rotor

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2015
    Texas
    Ya know like a Rabies vaccine (possibly every six months in some cases)

Ya know like an Anthrax vaccine

Ya know like Hepatitis A&B vaccines

Ya know like all the other vaccines that require periodic boosters.
    He may be right about boosters but not about anything else (Texas45 that is). The mutant strains may require it. So, I get my flu shot and covid at the same time. No big deal.

DubiousDan

Trump 2024
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    San Antonio
    He may be right about boosters but not about anything else (Texas45 that is). The mutant strains may require it. So, I get my flu shot and covid at the same time. No big deal.
    LOL, true the covid vaxxine might need boosters. But, on the head scratching side; I have a friend that does drug studies (as the lab rat) and she has been asked to do a study where they give the pneumonia and flu vaccine as one injection. Doesn't make sense to me (economically) since the flu is given yearly and so far as I know Prevnar 13 and 23 are one time deals.

rotor

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2015
    Texas
    LOL, true the covid vaxxine might need boosters. But, on the head scratching side; I have a friend that does drug studies (as the lab rat) and she has been asked to do a study where they give the pneumonia and flu vaccine as one injection. Doesn't make sense to me (economically) since the flu is given yearly and so far as I know Prevnar 13 and 23 are one time deals.
    Mix them in the same syringe. One time deal.

DubiousDan

Trump 2024
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    San Antonio
    Yup. Right now two separate shots. Just saves one stick. Occasionally they do update prevnar with more strains though.
    Maybe more people take the flu vac than take the Pneumonia vac. Could be they're just trying to get more people immunized for pneumonia. Just a guess. Pneumonia can be devastating for old folks in any case.

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    Pneumonia can be devastating for old folks in any case.
    I've had pneumonia more than a dozen times in my life. I've been hospitalized with it. It nearly killed me at least 3 times before I was 35. Hell, my parents actually took me outside to play in the snow for about 5 minutes when I was 3 or 4 years old and had pneumonia. Why? Because I'd been so sick so many times that they didn't think I'd ever grow up to see snow.

Pneumonia can be devastating at any stage of life and I take it very, very seriously. But maybe that's just me.

To tie back into the thread topic, given my history and current health problems, I take all the vaccines that might have any chance of utility for me. That doesn't include anthrax, rabies, or hepatitis but certainly does include shingles, pneumonia, flu, and, as soon as I can track down an appointment, covid.

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    That tool looks to be really well done. I am not looking, but if I were....
    Or if I were still helping my parents look...
    Good job, HEB!

That was my thought when one of my family shared it with me. She got her, her husband, and both kids in three vastly different areas of the state scheduled within about 10 mins using that tool.

kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    That was my thought when one of my family shared it with me. She got her, her husband, and both kids in three vastly different areas of the state scheduled within about 10 mins using that tool.
    Refreshing change from "be at your computer at 8AM to try to get in. Don't delay...it's a one hour window." Woops, all gone in 12 minutes. Try again on Monday!

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    Vaccine - Step right up...Nope...oh you say, I'll get the covid that'll kill me if I don't?

Perhaps..

Mulish bastard that I am...even so, I 'gd won't' because the gov. says I have too to travel or what have you...fk you...I gd don't 'have' to...

I'm still a U.S. citizen and you ck-suckers won't make me bend to your will...

There are some of us that still resist you commies that laugh at us 'resistors', but the day may (or not) come when you find you're willingness to obey your pretend betters is rueful...while wishing you'd resisted...

Time will tell.

BRD@66

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2014
    Liberty Hill
    Vaccine - Step right up...Nope...oh you say, I'll get the covid that'll kill me if I don't?

Perhaps..

Mulish bastard that I am...even so, I 'gd won't' because the gov. says I have too to travel or what have you...fk you...I gd don't 'have' to...

I'm still a U.S. citizen and you ck-suckers won't make me bend to your will...

There are some of us that still resist you commies that laugh at us 'resistors', but the day may (or not) come when you find you're willingness to obey your pretend betters is rueful...while wishing you'd resisted...

Time will tell.
    Are you just re-posting once daily that you oppose the vaccine - or is it much more often than that? I'm kind of losing track

Top Bottom