• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    brd,

I don't oppose 'the vaccine' - I oppose the nasty/fascist tactics to force people into taking it...have you not seen the 'vaccine passports bs' or 'wanna keep yer job' you 'WILL' comply or be fired or do you find such tactics something so minor you easily overlook it...pish posh it's no big deal say the timid who hope by quickly complying they'll be the last to be herded into the cattle car...

Those that promptly comply with government edicts (not law) are gut-less pukes.
    Capitol Armory ad

motorcarman

Compulsive Collector
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 13, 2015
    Rural Wise County, TX.
    Walgreens Store Injects People With Saline Instead of COVID Vaccine in Mix-Up:

Those people might be lucky from what I have heard about some peoples 'bad reaction'. (including death)

RoadRunner

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 30, 2018
    Here
    1618934977170.png

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    One data point, just an anecdote, so it's worth nothing. Keep that in mind.

Sis and I got the first dose of Moderna yesterday. No pain at the injection site, just a little warmth. No apparent side effects.

Today? Holy, hell! I'm freezing, shivering uncontrollably. Every muscle in my body is seriously sore. Every joint aches terribly. My headache is pounding. If it were twice as bad, I'd call 911.

Sis? A little pain at the injection site yesterday and zero problems since then.

Sometimes things don't work out like you expect, do they? :(

ETA: Fever has shot up past 100, all symptoms getting worse hourly. Now Linda is having the same reactions, though nowhere near as bad as me; her fever is just knocking on 100. I've filed a VAERS report and sent a message to my doctor who has an office staff who checks for messages at night.

If this continues in a straight line, I'll be headed to the hospital later tonite. I'm really hoping it doesn't come to that but, till then, I'm swallowing NSAIDS and hoping for the best.

**** this vaccine shit.

Last edited:

Vaquero

Moving stuff to the gas prices thread.....
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Dixie Land

Sis and I got the first dose of Moderna yesterday. No pain at the injection site, just a little warmth. No apparent side effects.

Today? Holy, hell! I'm freezing, shivering uncontrollably. Every muscle in my body is seriously sore. Every joint aches terribly. My headache is pounding. If it were twice as bad, I'd call 911.

Sis? A little pain at the injection site yesterday and zero problems since then.

ETA: Fever has shot up past 100, all symptoms getting worse hourly. Now Linda is having the same reactions, though nowhere near as bad as me; her fever is just knocking on 100. I've filed a VAERS report and sent a message to my doctor who has an office staff who checks for messages at night.

If this continues in a straight line, I'll be headed to the hospital later tonite. I'm really hoping it doesn't come to that but, till then, I'm swallowing NSAIDS and hoping for the best.

**** this vaccine shit.
    Damn

rotor

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2015
    Texas

**** this vaccine shit.
    I got that way after the second shot. Go here to report these problems. It is important to report these at this site if you haven't. Might be different from where you were.

It will get better. Wife had no problem and I was sick as a dog. Go figure.

rotor

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2015
    Texas
    brd,

I don't oppose 'the vaccine' - I oppose the nasty/fascist tactics to force people into taking it...have you not seen the 'vaccine passports bs' or 'wanna keep yer job' you 'WILL' comply or be fired or do you find such tactics something so minor you easily overlook it...pish posh it's no big deal say the timid who hope by quickly complying they'll be the last to be herded into the cattle car...

Those that promptly comply with government edicts (not law) are gut-less pukes.
    Round after round of the same. Nobody is forcing you to take it, your boss can fire you if he wants anyhow and that is his right, as far as I know there are no vaccine passports. Just don't take the damn vaccine but the constant bitching............

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    I got that way after the second shot.
    Glad to hear I'm not the only one.
    It will get better.
    I woke up today to find that you're absolutely right. The fever and chills are gone. The muscle and joint pain are reduced by at least half. On the flip side, overnight the injection site has turned bright red and now has a large, painful knot under the skin. I can live with that. :)

Sorry to be such a whiny bitch last nite, folks. In my life experience, getting that sick that quickly will more than likely progress to something life-threatening. Not this time, thankfully.

I find it really weird that the side effects took almost 24 hours to kick in but, apparently, that's the nature of the beast. Today I feel like I've been rode hard and put away wet but I'll get over it.

When sis wakes up, I hope I'll be able to report that she's better, too.

rotor

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2015
    Texas
    In for a penny, in for a pound.
    First shot I developed a large rash at site about 2 weeks after shot. Second shot sick as a dog. You will get better but this is a common reaction. I have always felt that a strong reaction gives better immunity.

Brains

One of the idiots
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 9, 2013
    Spring
    Honest question. What other vaccines are known to cause adverse affects in so many people? Conjecture, sure, but very few people I've talked with have said they felt 100% after being vaccinated against covid. Many of the same people I know get flu shots each year (we do it in-office) without any reactions.

I've been poked with all the common vaccines over the years, flu vaccines several years, donated blood a shit ton of times, and have never experienced any more discomfort than a very slight "ow" if I moved my arm just right. I haven't gotten the covid shot, but honestly I'm wary. Is this a known variable, something to do with how it was cultured or created, something to do with it being mRNA vs. inactivated live virus, something else?

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    I've been poked with all the common vaccines over the years, flu vaccines several years, donated blood a shit ton of times, and have never experienced any more discomfort than a very slight "ow" if I moved my arm just right.
    Until this time, I was the same.

However, I'll point out that my sister, because she's so immunocompromised, gets every vaccine. Her flu vaccine always, always gives her a seriously sore arm. Some folks react to every vaccine, sometimes quite badly.

However, this Covid thing seems to impact more people, more seriously, than anything else I've ever heard of. As always, I welcome people who can enlighten me about gaps in my knowledge.

DubiousDan

Trump 2024
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    San Antonio
    Honest question. What other vaccines are known to cause adverse affects in so many people? Conjecture, sure, but very few people I've talked with have said they felt 100% after being vaccinated against covid. Many of the same people I know get flu shots each year (we do it in-office) without any reactions.

I've been poked with all the common vaccines over the years, flu vaccines several years, donated blood a shit ton of times, and have never experienced any more discomfort than a very slight "ow" if I moved my arm just right. I haven't gotten the covid shot, but honestly I'm wary. Is this a known variable, something to do with how it was cultured or created, something to do with it being mRNA vs. inactivated live virus, something else?
    Some people got malaise after the DPT injection in childhood. Some develop fever and rash after the measles vaccine. Pain and swelling are common after the pneumonia and shingles vaccines but not so bad with the tetanus vaccine.

Brains

One of the idiots
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 9, 2013
    Spring
    Some people got malaise after the DPT injection in childhood. Some develop fever and rash after the measles vaccine. Pain and swelling are common after the pneumonia and shingles vaccines but not so bad with the tetanus vaccine.
    Thank you for not answering my question.

Top Bottom