• ...and so much more!
  • Grumps21

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 28, 2021
    Houston
    It’s almost like the masks and lockdowns contributed towards the spread.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I’m thinking they probably did. I’m reading that vitamin D deficiency weakens the immune system. Normal life things give you enough vitamin D just from being outside, running errands and stuff like that. What does a lockdown mean for those in apartments or condos? Me, I wash my car or cut the grass. Those in apartments don’t have the same private outdoor environment as I do. And the masks... They can’t be good. I’m pretty sure most are imports from the very country that started this mess, and breathing through the blue dyes on the paper masks or colorful dyes on the cloth masks can’t be good. Besides, air restrictions just by wearing masks for extended periods can’t be good for for our respiratory system

Rhino

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 22, 2009
    DFW Area
    I’m thinking they probably did. I’m reading that vitamin D deficiency weakens the immune system. Normal life things give you enough vitamin D just from being outside, running errands and stuff like that. What does a lockdown mean for those in apartments or condos? Me, I wash my car or cut the grass. Those in apartments don’t have the same private outdoor environment as I do. And the masks... They can’t be good. I’m pretty sure most are imports from the very country that started this mess, and breathing through the blue dyes on the paper masks or colorful dyes on the cloth masks can’t be good. Besides, air restrictions just by wearing masks for extended periods can’t be good for for our respiratory system

Also look at where it was the worst - crowded cities and northern parts, no?

kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    Maskless employees at Lowes yesterday. Most maskless shoppers, at Lowes, I've seen since forever. Home Depot not so much.
    Interesting! Wife and I visited the shops at La Cantera yesterday and we were creeped out by all the drones in masks. They were everywhere. And even though several stores had notes on their doors saying "the CDC has determined that if you are vaccinated you do not need to wear a mask.", the drones were even masked up out in the parking lot.
    We were astounded.

Texas45

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 10, 2020
    Not where you are
    Interesting! Wife and I visited the shops at La Cantera yesterday and we were creeped out by all the drones in masks. They were everywhere. And even though several stores had notes on their doors saying "the CDC has determined that if you are vaccinated you do not need to wear a mask.", the drones were even masked up out in the parking lot.
    We were astounded.

Yeah seems the liberal left of SA are still frozen in fear.
    Out of town not so much.
    Property out by Luling and masks out that way are few and far between.

Sheeple take a long time to unlearn fear induced habits it seems.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Grumps21

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 28, 2021
    Houston
    Ya well I have relations who got the poke but still wear masks to go on walks. I swear some folks are just frozen in fear. They wont come to the house anymore because I won’t mask up in my own house will not go over there because masks are mandatory, even when sitting outside.

Reactions: gll

rotor

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2015
    Texas
    You need exposure to sunlight to make vitamin D and many if not most people don't get enough. Simple blood test for vitamin D tells you if you need it. I need it and take 5,000 units a day. Does it help with covid? I don't know but it is really important for bone strength. Have it checked next time your doc does routine lab.

mongoose

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 10, 2012
    nm
    I work in the sun daily. My Vit D was fine my last lab run. My doctor still suggested the. 5000 units a day. He said it was very important for COVID. I had COVID..... no more than a dry cough for a week and a 4 hr fever.

Spcwolf

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 16, 2013
    Conroe tx
    I work in the sun daily. My Vit D was fine my last lab run. My doctor still suggested the. 5000 units a day. He said it was very important for COVID. I had COVID..... no more than a dry cough for a week and a 4 hr fever.

How are you typing this? You have cell reception 6feet under ground?

cygunner

Devil's Den - Gettysburg
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2021
    Cypress, TX
    1621901325560.png

Top Bottom