• ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    Last time I wore a mask like that was when we called them (Miss Piggy masks). I'm not shaving my beard off just to make people feel like they have a sense of security.

It was a joke due to the fact that only an N95 mask would "keep it from catching covid", as you said.

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    It was a joke due to the fact that only an N95 mask would "keep it from catching covid", as you said.
    Hell, this is what I wear, especially driving:
    5HH23_AS01?$mdmain$.jpg

Attachments

• 5HH23_AS01?$mdmain$.jpg
      5HH23_AS01?$mdmain$.jpg
      12.4 KB · Views: 559

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    So, is it illegal to carry a gun while wearing a mask due to covid-19?

I know it's illegal to wear a mask "to conceal your identity", and carry a gun.

Seems like there is a difference, but.....

I'm going to bump this for the evening crowd to see.
    Maybe someone can shed some light on it.

FireInTheWire

Caprock Crusader
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Got this crap figured out.

Media will try to bash trump anyway possible. This virus is 2 fold for them. They are gonna try to use it to not only divide the nation politically, but also with "social etiquette" ideas. Clearly when I go to wal mart... or any store you can just feel the weirdness of the situation. The sheeple are rampant.... people are letting fear control thier lives. America is strong, trump is strong. Media will tell you till their blue in the face otherwise.

What happened to strong Americans that put their all their faith in the God that blessed us with this great nation? Now they bow before the great boob tube.

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge

Attachments

• D16CECAC-ACC3-4DBA-BF97-93D76704EA7F.jpeg
      D16CECAC-ACC3-4DBA-BF97-93D76704EA7F.jpeg
      35.2 KB · Views: 335

Mohawk600

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Austin
    Mrs. Hoji and I went to HEB in Kyle today.
    We witnessed a pathetic excuse for a man( shave head soyboy ) who was so wracked with fear that while masked and gloves had his shopping cart between himself and the produce scale with a produce rack to his back. I could have sworn he had a puddle of urine running down his leg and it was pooling in his shoe.

Mrs. Hoji and I were both appalled that a grown ass man could be such a wuss. We both had to seriously suppress the urge to walk by him and cough.
    We are both in agreement that we sincerely hope he is 100% gay, or eats so much soy his swimmers are dead, so his DNA will have a better chance of not polluting the pool.
    LOL......I work at HEB. I am required to wear a mask, which is hot and uncomfortable for an 8 hr shift. But I get a $2/hr bonus right now so I won't complain. What is hilarious is the number of shoppers who are actually deathly afraid to get near anyone......kind of like soyboy. I stock all day and if I walk up next to some people placing product they will physically recoil. Others will walk up next to me from behind and reach out to pull product over my shoulder. Sometime they say "excuse me", most times not.

I'm not worried.....if I was going to get it, I probably would have by now. If I do get in in the future......I will deal with it. As a cancer survivor, I have had worse.

Mohawk600

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Austin
    It was never about a virus. Time to stay mad and remind the worthless cocksuckers that did this that they govern by consent.

Edit- Ninja’d by Vaq, ( but a lot more politely)
    I agree that it wansn't about a virus. I actually think it was a planned event by China to hurt our economy and the Dems have seized on it to try to destroy Trumpy.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Love to shoot
    Top Bottom