no shithyu kgykiy ktcuyjktj.jpg
      58.3 KB · Views: 427

kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    Ok, epiphany time. That was just the push I needed to think this through.

Tittilating thought of the day.....Its been driving me CRAZY all week that China has ZERO -0- new cases. How the frig is that possible??? Then the answer hit me and everything fell into place.

1.5B peeps there. They ALL have it. Only way to have -0- new cases right?

Now at a reasonable mortality rate of 1% thats 15M.

Now the math, the lies, the cell phone article and the -0- new cases all comes into focus.

Admittedly, with info available this is just my theory on some things that dont add up.

Yep, the logic makes sense. The premises are shaky, though. Why would I accept that they had zero new cases, when they are reporting only 80k total in a country of 1.5 billion?

HKShooter65

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Antibody tests are on the way. All the healthcare workers will be getting them. That will tell the true story

https://covid19.healthdata.org/projections

We should hope that numerous individuals may, unknowingly, have the virus and IgG/IgM tests may be soon to come, though widespread distribution and testing is unlikely to be a priority.

Herd immunity fails to occur with seasonal influenza due to the rapid evolution of the viral surface antigens. Pray COVID is unlike Flu!
    The low end of so called Herd-Immunity occurs when at least 80-85% of people are no longer susceptible.

The mid-case epidimiological scenarios show Texas peaking in deaths and medical resource utilization around April 16-18.
    Deaths per day fall below 10 the second week of June. Perhaps, a target date to open things back up???
    We can hope to attend July 4th celebrations if all goes well.

Click on the middle of the green bar in this link to access the drop-down for individual states.
    It's a nice visual display of what we Texans should expect, though not very reassuring.

HKS

Last edited:

HKShooter65

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Chloroquine based drugs do nothing for seasonal flu and makes HIV worse. There is no support whatsoever for its use against COVID. Trump spoke very far out of turn in mentioning it in a failed and damaging attempt to reassure.

Studies with COVID are ongoing, of course.
    Its use should be limited to clinical trials only!!!

Lupus, arthritis and malaria patients who need Plaquenil can no longer get it due to the uninformed having hoarded it.

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm

We should hope that numerous individuals may, unknowingly, have the virus and IgG/IgM tests may be soon to come, though widespread distribution and testing is unlikely to be a priority.

Herd immunity fails to occur with seasonal influenza due to the rapid evolution of the viral surface antigens. Pray COVID is unlike Flu!
    The low end of so called Herd-Immunity occurs when at least 80-85% of people are no longer susceptible.

The mid-case epidimiological scenarios show Texas peaking in deaths and medical resource utilization around April 16-18.
    Deaths per day fall below 10 the second week of June. Perhaps, a target date to open things back up???
    We can hope to attend July 4th celebrations if all goes well.

Click on the middle of the green bar in this link to access the drop-down for individual states.
    It's a nice visual display of what we Texans should expect, though not very reassuring.

HKS
    You must be addicted to hearing yourself talk. Ya I know you think you know it all because you know someone but this chicken little bs from you about everything is getting old. I would ask if you will admit you were wrong in a few weeks when proven so but since we have gone down that road with you I know you wont.

Still a few points of info...

1 antibody tests are on the way and a high priority for the infectious disease folks for determining just how many actually get the virus and what the nominal course of the infection is and mortality rate. This is How they stop talking out of their ars about stuff they can't know yet, like infection and mortality rates, you might try it.

2 the whole of Europe is touting the drug combo trump mentioned as promising as well as hundreds of Americans who were in ICU one day worried about dying and not the next. Saying its promising is saying its promising peroid.

3 you can't hoard prescription drugs in the US unless your stealing them. I'm sure the malaria and RA folks in America will be ok. Most have moved on to newer drugs that work better. I guarantee you those of your ilk, the media, would be screaming about how trump is torturing RA sufferers by stealing their meds by hoarding them . Show me someone hoarding these meds, please.

4 and most importantly those retarded charts are completely debunked at this point. No one but the worst kind of retarded chicken littles even bother to read them much less take them seriously. They are completely debunked and most by their own creator as being orders of the magnitude wrong compared to actual factual info on the ground.

Good talk

Last edited:

gdr_11

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2014
    So, here are the latest figures as of Sunday, March 29:
    Total Chinavirus cases in the U.S. = 132,893
    Total cases in NY, NJ, CA, MI, WA and FL = 89,168
    Cases in rest of the U.S. = 43,728

Now, if we consider approximately 300 million people in the other 44 states of the union, that comes down to a current infection rate of .00000146%.

Sounds like the solution is to have the National Guard seal the borders of those states and we would be good. Might want to throw in Louisiana, but they are our neighbors so will leave that on the table.

And, if you look at the numbers in each of the 6 states that have almost 70% of the cases, the vast majority of those cases are in a handful of cities. Interesting.....

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    So, here are the latest figures as of Sunday, March 29:
    Total Chinavirus cases in the U.S. = 132,893
    Total cases in NY, NJ, CA, MI, WA and FL = 89,168
    Cases in rest of the U.S. = 43,728

Now, if we consider approximately 300 million people in the other 44 states of the union, that comes down to a current infection rate of .00000146%.

Sounds like the solution is to have the National Guard seal the borders of those states and we would be good. Might want to throw in Louisiana, but they are our neighbors so will leave that on the table.

And, if you look at the numbers in each of the 6 states that have almost 70% of the cases, the vast majority of those cases are in a handful of cities. Interesting.....
    I've said for years if there's a wall to be built it should be a round NY and CA.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom