Not open for further replies.

innominate

Asian Cajun
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Austin
    Nobody believes that since the CDC spent a month telling people masks were worthless before doing a 180 and saying “Well, you really should wear them though”.

That said, I think it’s inaccurate to say “gloves make it worse”. A more accurate line would be “learn how to take off your fucking gloves. It’s not that hard”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Gloves make it worse because people are not using them properly. They are meant for a single task. I go through dozens of gloves a day at work. Once I touch something the gloves are contaminated. I finish what I am doing, discard the gloves then wash my hands.

Davetex

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 27, 2010
    Greers Ferry Lake
    I use this and haven't got wuhan virus yet....

m%2FproductImages%2F8478a026-baba-4149-8b16-d7d3a0c05c8e%2Fsvn%2Fwhite-n-primers-l200201-64_1000.jpg

Attachments

• m%2FproductImages%2F8478a026-baba-4149-8b16-d7d3a0c05c8e%2Fsvn%2Fwhite-n-primers-l200201-64_1000.jpg
      m%2FproductImages%2F8478a026-baba-4149-8b16-d7d3a0c05c8e%2Fsvn%2Fwhite-n-primers-l200201-64_1000.jpg
      97.2 KB · Views: 236

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    I can see why one would use kilz on their tighty whiteys when launching gas attacks but isn't a new pair cheaper and more comfortable?

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Gloves make it worse because people are not using them properly. They are meant for a single task. I go through dozens of gloves a day at work. Once I touch something the gloves are contaminated. I finish what I am doing, discard the gloves then wash my hands.

And that’s exactly what the CDC said about masks. So I think my first post was spot on.

We have to go through the whole “how not to be an idiot with gloves” class every year as well. It’s just not that hard to remove gloves without eating them or sticking them in your eye. Or even contaminating your hands.

Article could have just as easily been “this is how to properly wear use gloves”.

That said, I ain’t wearing no fucking gloves. Others can do as they wish.

DubiousDan

Trump 2024
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    San Antonio
    And that’s exactly what the CDC said about masks. So I think my first post was spot on.

We have to go through the whole “how not to be an idiot with gloves” class every year as well. It’s just not that hard to remove gloves without eating them or sticking them in your eye. Or even contaminating your hands.

Article could have just as easily been “this is how to properly wear use gloves”.

That said, I ain’t wearing no fucking gloves. Others can do as they wish.

Movies and TV don't help. So many times I see a character wearing gloves examining a body and answer their cell phone or take a pen out of their pocket without removing their gloves. Makes me cringe, especially in an autopsy scene.

jordanmills

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2009
    Pearland, TX
    According to the Communists at the WHO, about 2.8 Million people per year die from Obesity

So if some fat chick says something about me not wearing a mask, I’m going to tell her that fact and advise her to wear a mask in her kitchen

Looks like they've fixed that starting this year.

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!

Yet not using gloves causes the same contamination. At least the person wearing them doesn't contract the virus.

Bottom line: For the general public, wearing disposable gloves is a smart choice!

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Yet not using gloves causes the same contamination. At least the person wearing them doesn't contract the virus.

Bottom line: For the general public, wearing disposable gloves is a smart choice!

Extra points in if they watch a 2 minutes YouTube vid on how to remove them. It’s really easy.

innominate

Asian Cajun
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Austin

So you're saying all we have to do is wear gloves and we're protected from getting the virus? Spread the news, pandemic over.

EZ-E

King Turd of Shit Mountain
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 4, 2017
    Middle of no where
    I wonder if we will ever see real statistics on this virus. People that thought they had CV19 that went to the hospital were turnerd away & told to go home to self quarantine, hospitals that mark peoples death as CV19 becuase they get more $$ for the hospital & the people that thought they had allergies, etc & never went to a hospital. There is no way to factor in all the mis calculations to come up with a good number to represent the actual cases.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    I wonder if we will ever see real statistics on this virus. People that thought they had CV19 that went to the hospital were turnerd away & told to go home to self quarantine, hospitals that mark peoples death as CV19 becuase they get more $$ for the hospital & the people that thought they had allergies, etc & never went to a hospital. There is no way to factor in all the mis calculations to come up with a good number to represent the actual cases.

I agree.

kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    Yes, I have wondered the same. Personally, I think that they have made such a huge mess of this thing that they will be unable to sort it all out, no matter how long after. And maybe that was the whole idea. Hmmm.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom