Not open for further replies.

innominate

Asian Cajun
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Austin
    I wonder if we will ever see real statistics on this virus. People that thought they had CV19 that went to the hospital were turnerd away & told to go home to self quarantine, hospitals that mark peoples death as CV19 becuase they get more $$ for the hospital & the people that thought they had allergies, etc & never went to a hospital. There is no way to factor in all the mis calculations to come up with a good number to represent the actual cases.
    We're ramping up the number of procedures we do this next week. We're also testing everyone that comes in starting next week.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Next door neighbor works at a local bank. Bank lobby is closed so all business is drive up. Yesterday she had an old lady drive up to the window wearing gloves and mask. She pulled out the canister, loaded her cash, took her receipt and finished her business. Then, she pulled her Whataburger out of the bag and started eating it with her gloves on!

Just another example.

That old lady didn’t put herself at any greater risk than if she had done the same without gloves on.

The failure is in her mental abilities, not the gloves abilities.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vaquero

Moving stuff to the gas prices thread.....
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Dixie Land
    lRRSvs.gif

Attachments

• lRRSvs.gif
      lRRSvs.gif
      2.2 MB · Views: 459

Bozz10mm

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 5, 2013
    Georgetown
    Source?

As of yesterday, using the JHU data, I count:
    - 1 state w/ >10,0000 deaths (NY)
    - 8 states w/ 1000 - 9999 deaths
    - 23 states w/100 - 999 deaths
    - 15 states w/10 - 99 deaths
    — 5 with > 49 deaths
    — 10 with <50 deaths
    - 3 states w/<10 deaths

I’m not good at math in public, but it seems like 13 states w/ <50 deaths vs 9 w/ >999 deaths.

I realize it’s a moving target and your statement may eventually be true, but I don’t think it is today.
    I suppose it depends where the statistics come from. I've been watching this website. It currently shows 10 states with +1000 deaths and 9 states with less than 50 deaths.

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/us/

kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    Good luck with that! Did you ever explain to your kids not to lie because it makes it hard to keep track of the lie and what was actually truth? These governments are about to get that same lesson in a big way. They'll never sort this out, given the level of BS they baked into the system. Let 'em take 200 off. What about the rest of them? Those are mostly just as corrupt. Are you gonna leave THOSE????

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    I suppose it depends where the statistics come from. I've been watching this website. It currently shows 10 states with +1000 deaths and 9 states with less than 50 deaths.

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/us/

If you sort that page by the deaths column, I still see 50 & below greater than those with 1K and above and I’m not counting the territories or other one-offs.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom