• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DubiousDan

Trump 2024
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    San Antonio
    If the kids don't want to abide by the parent's decisions, and the state won't support the parents, the parents should be able to turn the kids over to the state, or kick the kids out.
    Have you taken care of any teens with orchitis ( a very painful swelling of the testes that can cause sterility), 25% of male teens that get mumps also get this? Have you taken care of children who are brain damaged or brain dead from meningitis? Have you taken care of young adults who are left crippled from polio? Have you taken care of some one with "lockjaw", this one is truly horrible? I have. In most cases they were from Mexico where vaccines weren't available in those days.

If you had you would not be so quick to condemn the kids who want to be healthy

DubiousDan

Trump 2024
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    San Antonio
    So taking away parent's rights are ok with you, let's talk about gun rights.

Here's the thing, when my kids were younger it didn't matter if it was field trips or vaccines, they needed mine or my wife's signature if they were under 18. Then I'm not sure when it happened, but they lowered some activities to 16. Now they are in some cases lowering it to 12? Where does it stop? At birth? Look at where they're going with transitioning.

Same with gun rights, give a little rights away, soon they'll be back for more. Once you start down the road of "well that seems to make sense" they've got ya.
    So, kids don't have the right to live a healthy life?

DubiousDan

Trump 2024
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    San Antonio
    So parents shouldn't have authority over their kids? At what age do you think kids know what's good for them? Looking back at all the stupid sh*t I did at 18, I'm not sure I knew then what was good for me.

There's a world of difference in not allowing them to go on a field trip or school dance as opposed to denying them something that can save their life of prevent life long disability.

So, do you think it's OK for parents to deny their children life saving treatments? Did you vaccinate your children?

pronstar

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2017
    Dallas
    Why on earth are they pushing this vax on kids?

Let alone anyone else not in a high-risk group?

cb1b10769ddfc811675cd85a56479696.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness unless you're under 18.
    You're right, because 18 is when they are officially adults. Their liberties were what I allowed them.

Yes, my kids got vaccinated when they were kids, but that was mine and my wife's decision, not the states. We didn't leave it up to debate with our kids.

DubiousDan

Trump 2024
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    San Antonio
    You're right, because 18 is when they are officially adults. Their liberties were what I allowed them.

Yes, my kids got vaccinated when they were kids, but that was mine and my wife's decision, not the states. We didn't leave it up to debate with our kids.
    What do you think of parents who don't vaccinate their kids?

LaborLawPaul

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 16, 2021
    North Texas
    Why on earth are they pushing this vax on kids?

Let alone anyone else not in a high-risk group?

cb1b10769ddfc811675cd85a56479696.jpg

And those are survival rates without treatment, because the CDC pushes the lie that there is no treatment. Just imagine what the survival rates would be with known, effective, proven treatment for all.

I suspect the motives depend upon each person's status in the collusion of people pushing gene therapy. At the very top, Dr. Michael Yeadon believes it is a depopulation strategy. From there, I suspect many are motivated by pure greed. Down the chain, you just have sycophants of the rich all the way down to people who just like being on the same team as all the popular folks.

DubiousDan

Trump 2024
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    San Antonio
    Most if not all of these mRNA 'Vaccines' are NOT Vaccines at all. They modify RNA and are considerewd 'medical procedures'.

If it prevents a disease, what difference does it make?

noun
    noun: vaccine; plural noun: vaccines
    1. a substance used to stimulate the production of antibodies and provide immunity against one or several diseases, prepared from the causative agent of a disease, its products, or a synthetic substitute, treated to act as an antigen without inducing the disease.

gll

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016

noun
    noun: vaccine; plural noun: vaccines
    1. a substance used to stimulate the production of antibodies and provide immunity against one or several diseases, prepared from the causative agent of a disease, its products, or a synthetic substitute, treated to act as an antigen without inducing the disease.

And, if it causes death, what difference does it make?

DubiousDan

Trump 2024
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    San Antonio
    And, if it causes death, what difference does it make?
    There have been deaths from every medication and treatment ever invented. Are you going to stop taking all medications and medical treatments?

For every person who died from a reaction to a vaccine millions were prevented from getting a disease and thousands of lives were saved.

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    What do you think of parents who don't vaccinate their kids?
    It doesn't really matter what I think, it's their kids, if asked I can give my opinion, but I can't tell them what to do.

Are you suggesting we should make laws undermining parents authority for all, because of a few? Should we then ask the state how to raise our kids? Sorry, I'm against authoritarianism.

Last edited:

gll

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    There have been deaths from every medication and treatment ever invented. Are you going to stop taking all medications and medical treatments?

For every person who died from a reaction to a vaccine millions were prevented from getting a disease and thousands of lives were saved.
    No, just this one... cause it is dangerous!

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx

Let me lay it out for you, they aren't changing laws because of anti-vaxxers of the past, it's because of this vaccine and who they deem anti-vaxxers today. If you tell them that children should be in charge of their health for this vaccine, then you're also saying that things like gender transitioning "for their health" is also okay. Both of which, and then of course whatever else in the name of health, can be performed without consent.

pronstar

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2017
    Dallas

As far as the covid vaccine goes…it doesn’t prevent the disease.

A plan load of Texas Dem reps, all vaxxed, goes to Washington. Three come down with covid.

A “covid cruise” ship of 100% confirmed vaxxed passengers heads out to sea. A COVID outbreak ensues.

Im far from anti-vax.
    But this vax is currently only half-baked.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angee
    Top Bottom