• ...and so much more!
  • easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    No one knows for sure yet how to help those who have taken the shot and are experiencing problems, but I think Dr. Merritt is leaning towards ivermectin as a way to diminish the negative effects of the spike proteins. Might be something to look into if you are experiencing complications. Some say white pine needle tea could help. Others have discussed bentonite clay as possibly helping detox the spike proteins.
    OH MY GAWD! You said the "I" word, bannable on most major platforms.
    Texas SOT

CyberWolf

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 22, 2018
    US
    The main thing to me is, why all the secrecy? Why censor those with a different point of view? I thought science and medicine is supposed to be ever evolving through discourse.

Exactly.

So given that, what would it likely take to create the situation/response we've observed?

What could possibly motivate the "main authoriative sources" to deliberately abandon that ethos and work to frame things in such a way that the majority of those "downstream", who almost religiously look up to the "leaders of their profession" as experts beyond their capabilities, would be severely misled without even realizing it (thus perpetuating the deception with an unknowing veneer of transparency at the local/provider level)

Can you imagine any set of conditions which not only might fit those observations, but be absolutely dependent on that secrecy? Any gamble that might seem worth it to a bunch of hard-core atheist power-mongers?

Like I said, just some general thoughts/questions....

TxBigfoot

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 10, 2011
    Red Oak
    I don't really get sick, I don't ever get the flu or have any underlying health problems. I don't even think I've had a fever besides when I was a kid. I got Covid a few months ago and thought I might die. I talked to my Dr and he sent me immediately to the ER. I had fever, trouble breathing, pneumonia and body aches. I checked all the boxes on the symptoms. It got so bad that I started going over my life insurance with my wife. Who knows how safe the vaccine is, all I know is I'm willing to take the risk to not go through that shit again. The vaccine did give a higher fever than when I had Covid, but it only lasted a day.

Texas45

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 10, 2020
    Not where you are
    So why did you make a stupid comment if you don't give a shit? Thanks for the picture of your face.

5fc4c47b1442158e82a0826feb3dcedf.jpg

Cuz it bes da interzweb foo

Dats wat ua posed ta do

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TxBigfoot

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 10, 2011
    Red Oak
    I'm not saying there's a right or wrong pro or anti vaccine, I think it's a personal choice that people have to decide for themselves. But, I know a guy that is very anti Covid vaccine who is now on a ventilator and I think is about to die. I keep thinking to myself that if he would have got the vaccine that he probably wouldn't be going through this. It sucks, he's a good guy and family man.

CyberWolf

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 22, 2018
    US
    I'm not saying there's a right or wrong pro or anti vaccine, I think it's a personal choice that people have to decide for themselves. But, I know a guy that is very anti Covid vaccine who is now on a ventilator and I think is about to die. I keep thinking to myself that if he would have got the vaccine that he probably wouldn't be going through this. It sucks, he's a good guy and family man.

That very much does suck, hope your friend makes a solid recovery.

Had they offered any treatment whatsoever before hospitalization?

Or was it "sorry, nothing we can do....HCQ is deadly dangerous and Ivermectin is unsuitable for this, go to ER if it gets worse"?

From what I've seen; even money, at least, on it being the second option....

Reactions: gll

TxBigfoot

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 10, 2011
    Red Oak
    That very much does suck, hope your friend makes a solid recovery.

Had they offered any treatment whatsoever before hospitalization?

Or was it "sorry, nothing we can do....HCQ is deadly dangerous and Ivermectin is unsuitable for this, go to ER if it gets worse"?

From what I've seen; even money, at least, on it being the second option....

I'm not sure about his treatment. A family member of mine works at a small private practice Doctors office and insisted that I see that Dr for treatment. My Dr (who works for Baylor Scott White) didn't want to give me anything so I ditched him and went with the recommended Dr. He put me and everyone in my house on Ivermectin.

motorcarman

Compulsive Collector
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 13, 2015
    Rural Wise County, TX.
    I don't really get sick, I don't ever get the flu or have any underlying health problems. I don't even think I've had a fever besides when I was a kid. I got Covid a few months ago and thought I might die. I talked to my Dr and he sent me immediately to the ER. I had fever, trouble breathing, pneumonia and body aches. I checked all the boxes on the symptoms. It got so bad that I started going over my life insurance with my wife. Who knows how safe the vaccine is, all I know is I'm willing to take the risk to not go through that shit again. The vaccine did give a higher fever than when I had Covid, but it only lasted a day.
    You had the VIRUS and then you got the vaccine?(WHY)
    You already have the antibodies if you survive the virus, you don't need a vaccine.

I had the virus Christmas to New Years (about a week) and I still had to feed all my goats, chickens, pigs and donkey every day. (Hay in the Winter) Felt bad but I kept moving slow so I would not come down with pneumonia. (try to stay vertical!)

I will not get a flu or virus again for 6 to 8 years like always. (seems to be a cycle for me)

A tetanus shot is all I have gotten in the last 40 years.

LaborLawPaul

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 16, 2021
    North Texas
    My uncle had some kind of flu (the PCR tests are rigged, so who knows what it was) that sent him to the hospital in December. He checks nearly all of the boxes for co-morbidities: in his 80's, overweight, diabetes and lung damage from working in mines years ago. Through a family friend doctor we slipped him ivermectin, that the hospital would not give him, and he was out in a few days. I do not think he would have made it otherwise.

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    Exactly.

So given that, what would it likely take to create the situation/response we've observed?

What could possibly motivate the "main authoriative sources" to deliberately abandon that ethos and work to frame things in such a way that the majority of those "downstream", who almost religiously look up to the "leaders of their profession" as experts beyond their capabilities, would be severely misled without even realizing it (thus perpetuating the deception with an unknowing veneer of transparency at the local/provider level)

Can you imagine any set of conditions which not only might fit those observations, but be absolutely dependent on that secrecy? Any gamble that might seem worth it to a bunch of hard-core atheist power-mongers?

Like I said, just some general thoughts/questions....
    Many many doctors have raised such concerns. Some have suggested that there may be some type of Nuremberg Trials when all is said and done. Is it just about money? Wealth distribution? Why is Bill Gates deep in this? I tend to think it's a mixture of Money, power and population control, but if I say much more on it, I'm sure I'll sound like a crackpot.

The one thing I will say is, from what I understand, people have been talking about a situation of a pandemic for quite some time. Long before we all heard of COVID. Do you think that these vaccines were thought up after Trump announced Operation Warp Speed? Nope, they've been in the works long before then.

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    Sad, a ventilator, according to many doctors, is a death sentence.

BillFairbanks

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2017
    Johnson County, TX
    I did a self covid test this morning. I turned on the coffee maker and could smell it, then went to the bathroom for a second opinion, definitely smell that.

I think I had Covid last year, and that’s because I couldn’t taste my coffee. I think that was before it was widespread knowledge that losing taste and smell was a major symptom

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CyberWolf

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 22, 2018
    US
    Many many doctors have raised such concerns. Some have suggested that there may be some type of Nuremberg Trials when all is said and done. Is it just about money? Wealth distribution? Why is Bill Gates deep in this? I tend to think it's a mixture of Money, power and population control, but if I say much more on it, I'm sure I'll sound like a crackpot.

The one thing I will say is, from what I understand, people have been talking about a situation of a pandemic for quite some time. Long before we all heard of COVID. Do you think that these vaccines were thought up after Trump announced Operation Warp Speed? Nope, they've been in the works long before then.

Yep.

Thing is, while the questions need to continue being asked - one possible "root" answer comes to mind which seems to fit all of the identified criteria and observations so far.

Think about it a bit. (I didn't use the word conquistador earlier by accident)

Occam's Razor...

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    Like I said, I'm not a doctor, so I don't expect anyone to take what I post as gospel. I believe I mentioned before that I'm concerned, not just for myself, but for everyone, and especially those who've gotten these vaccines.

I'll leave this here, I don't expect you to believe it, I just hope it makes you ask questions of your own:

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    As far as PCR testing? Kary Mullis, whom died in 2019, creator of PCR testing disputing Dr. Fauci's use of PCR testing and what he thought of him, well before Fauci became the so called foremost authority on COVID and testing.

Top Bottom