• ...and so much more!
  • easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    Hmmmm, why does this remind me of big brother in 1984? Since when did the government have a responsibility to contact medias to what they deem misinformation? Jen Psaki on notifying Facebook:

• Angry
    Reactions: gll

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    Just my .02, but a few questions I'd have currently would be these...

1. Is anyone capable of acquiring samples from multiple-lots of each vaccine variant, and running differential analysis at the molecular level? Be interested to see what results that turns up...

2. For those who have received a jab - very curious if there's any post-injection testing, OR, specifically - are folks generally continuing to be pressured about taking covid19 (PCR testing)?

Last question for now on this line-of-reasoning (disclaimer: this isn't my field and I've had very little free-time for research lately, but running down a few thoughts):

3. For those who have received one or more vaccine jabs, would be extremely interested to learn (e.g. prove or disprove) if there are any significant VNTR deltas identifiable across individual patients - prior and subsequent to any of the new vaccine treatments...

Who knows, maybe somebody has a bit of free time on their hands...
    I have had a lot of time to research (articles & videos), unfortunately I haven't written down a lot of names and websites(other than when I posted in here). I can say I've seen many videos and articles, showing blood sample comparisons of normal and vaccinated, and they are quite alarming. Although I can't say I know all I have seen is valid, I do also research who is making these claims, and most seem reputable.

As far as PCR testing, it seems odd that one of the scientists that created the PCR test says it shouldn't be used to detect viruses.

If you do find the time, be prepared, the rabbit hole goes quite deep.

rotor

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2015
    Texas
    Not all that have gotten have gotten 2x. Duh. So who really knows.
    And Sleepy hisself admits they didnt reach their fantasy of what 75% by 7/4.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    My quote was that 350,000,000 doses have been given. Is there a question about that?

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    My quote was that 350,000,000 doses have been given. Is there a question about that?
    Depends, who gave that data, and how truthful they are. I've seen data that over 168,000,000 million have gotten the first jab and around 151,000,000 have gotten the second. Now I don't know how truthful it is, but I can't dispute it either.

CyberWolf

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 22, 2018
    US
    I have had a lot of time to research (articles & videos), unfortunately I haven't written down a lot of names and websites(other than when I posted in here). I can say I've seen many videos and articles, showing blood sample comparisons of normal and vaccinated, and they are quite alarming. Although I can't say I know all I have seen is valid, I do also research who is making these claims, and most seem reputable.

As far as PCR testing, it seems odd that one of the scientists that created the PCR test says it shouldn't be used to detect viruses.

If you do find the time, be prepared, the rabbit hole goes quite deep.

What I'm thinking of would take one helluva lot more than a simple blood comparison - this would be more along the lines of:

a.) Testing samples taken from individuals both before and after covid vaccination(s), specifically to identify any potential genomic changes to various VNTRs (Variable Number Tandem Repeats) which may be attributed in some way to the injections...

b.) Testing at a molecular level for differences across multiple lots of the same vaccine-type - looking for any molecular/structural differences between lots of each type. I'm guessing there would be some small variances due to simple manufacturing tolerances, but I'm thinking more along the lines of "significant differences in composition or structure which appear to be engineered"; specifically, any form of structured precursors which may effect gene expression/VNTR-Polymorphism

Curious abouy the ongoing testing, as based on the little I've had a chance to read lately, the PCR method is also used to track/identify changes to VNTRs...

also, we don't need to hear any BS about what "can or can't be done". We just don't know right now, and that particular challenge is usually a bad bet...(not directed back at you, just a general statement)

[...Tinfoil Hat Story Time...]
    I mean, damn...imagine if you were some abominable old **** transhuman-believing billionaire (especially if ya get a few of em' together in-cahoots) who are both terrified at the possibility certainty of Devine judgement, as well as selfish, hedonistic, and values nothing beyond their own wants...

Ya got unlimited money and power between you and your bros, along with viable genomic editing technology, why not go for the ultimate prize for the "modern-day conquistador", the gift that keeps on giving? To hell with the natural order of things, dammit! Respect. Muh. Authoritah!

Only problem, darn genome is too complex and little time remains before the gig-is-up and our asses are-a-roastin. Given the high error-rate of experimentation, how can we possibly accelerate the (trial-and-error) discovery process?

Well, exponentially adding more test subjects would definately do that....we'd just need some way to 'convince' them to take the gene therapies until we find the right combo to modify the target gene expressions. A way to follow-up on results would be great also...Good thing we can track genomic-fingerprints at an individual level with them good ol' PCR tests....

I mean, shit, ya can't make an omlet without breaking some eggs...icing on the cake is all the CO2 footprint reduction we expect to see!
    ‐------------------------

ETA: Not suggesting the above storyline is in any way accurate, but who knows? (not I, not currently)

Would be great to see some empirical evidence, either way...You know, legitimately rule-it-out, and all...

Last edited:

motorcarman

Compulsive Collector
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 13, 2015
    Rural Wise County, TX.
    I think it was that 'lyin'-ass' obama that speechified "IF YOU LIKE YOUR RNA, YOU CAN KEEP YOUR RNA". (he lied)

I don't do vaccines, I don't do MASKS and I like my RNA.

If you are from the gov't PLEASE DON'T HELP.

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    What I'm thinking of would take one helluva lot more than a simple blood comparison - this would be more along the lines of:

a.) Testing samples taken from individuals both before and after covid vaccination(s), specifically to identify any potential genomic changes to various VNTRs (Variable Number Tandem Repeats) which may be attributed in some way to the injections...

b.) Testing at a molecular level for differences across multiple lots of the same vaccine-type - looking for any molecular/structural differences between lots of each type. I'm guessing there would be some small variances due to simple manufacturing tolerances, but I'm thinking more along the lines of "significant differences in composition or structure which appear to be engineered"; specifically, any form of structured precursors which may effect gene expression/VNTR-Polymorphism

Curious abouy the ongoing testing, as based on the little I've had a chance to read lately, the PCR method is also used to track/identify changes to VNTRs...

also, we don't need to hear any BS about what "can or can't be done". We just don't know right now, and that particular challenge is usually a bad bet...(not directed back at you, just a general statement)

[...Tinfoil Hat Story Time...]
    I mean, damn...imagine if you were some abominable old **** transhuman-believing billionaire (especially if ya get a few of em' together in-cahoots) who are both terrified at the possibility certainty of Devine judgement, as well as selfish, hedonistic, and values nothing beyond their own wants...

Ya got unlimited money and power between you and your bros, along with viable genomic editing technology, why not go for the ultimate prize for the "modern-day conquistador", the gift that keeps on giving? To hell with the natural order of things, dammit! Respect. Muh. Authoritah!

Only problem, darn genome is too complex and little time remains before the gig-is-up and our asses are-a-roastin. Given the high error-rate of experimentation, how can we possibly accelerate the (trial-and-error) discovery process?

Well, exponentially adding more test subjects would definately do that....we'd just need some way to convince them to take the gene therapies until we find the right combo to modify the target gene expressions. A way to follow-up on results would be great also...Good thing we can track genomic-fingerprints at an individual level with them good ol' PCR tests....

I mean, shit, ya can't make an omlet without breaking some eggs...icing on the cake is all the CO2 footprint reduction we expect to see!

ETA: Not suggesting the above storyline is accurate, but who knows? Would be great to see some empirical evidence, either way...
    That's why I've shied away from the magnet and graphene stories. I don't know if there is any merit in them, they just seem to be out there.

I like the videos with prominent doctors and scientists, especially if they lay things out in layman terms. They often show the data they have compiled. You may understand them on a higher level, I'm not sure if VTNR was mentioned, but could be.

Texas45

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 10, 2020
    Not where you are

Not from me. I don’t really give a
    4a0658be34566c5282ff05ac8f8d3e25.jpg

Either way.
    All I do know is I wont be counted among those being used in this science experiment.

IXLR8

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 19, 2009
    Republic of Texas
    Second Pfizer shot gave me a blood clot in my leg. To be honest, I have not felt well after the second shot. Both were administered by Methodist hospital in Katy, so I think they were good.

• Sad
    Reactions: MTA

CyberWolf

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 22, 2018
    US
    That's why I've shied away from the magnet and graphene stories. I don't know if there is any merit in them, they just seem to be out there.

I like the videos with prominent doctors and scientists, especially if they lay things out in layman terms. They often show the data they have compiled. You may understand them on a higher level, I'm not sure if VTNR was mentioned, but could be.
    This specific area of consideration is not something I've seen published, written about, or discussed anywhere prior to my post on the topic.

Just some thoughts, observations, and questions which I can't personally answer at this time, and figured I'd share....

ETA: I could be way off; it's been about ~30ish+ years since studying any of this stuff in HS, (though I do remember doing some gene-editing and gel-electrophoresis mapping experiments even back then), and only been able to spend about an hour (collectively, so far) reading up on current practices and related knowledge domains.

Last edited:

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    This specific area of consideration is not something I've seen published, written about, or discussed anywhere prior to my post on the topic.

Just some thoughts, observations, and questions which I can't personally answer at this time, and figured I'd share....
    The main thing to me is, why all the secrecy? Why censor those with a different point of view? I thought science and medicine is supposed to be ever evolving through discourse.

LaborLawPaul

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 16, 2021
    North Texas
    Reactions: gll

rotor

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2015
    Texas
    Not from me. I don’t really give a
    4a0658be34566c5282ff05ac8f8d3e25.jpg

Either way.
    All I do know is I wont be counted among those being used in this science experiment.

So why did you make a stupid comment if you don't give a shit? Thanks for the picture of your face.

LaborLawPaul

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 16, 2021
    North Texas
    No one knows for sure yet how to help those who have taken the shot and are experiencing problems, but I think Dr. Merritt is leaning towards ivermectin as a way to diminish the negative effects of the spike proteins. Might be something to look into if you are experiencing complications. Some say white pine needle tea could help. Others have discussed bentonite clay as possibly helping detox the spike proteins.

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    Second shot aftermath:
    1. Instead of oxygen for sleeping I'm now on it 24/7.
    2. My sense of taste is about 10% of what it was.
    First of all, I hope it's only temporary for you.

That's one of the big problems I've noticed. With most of the vaccines I've gotten in the past, they were upfront with issues that may arise. Yet with this I was told, it's perfectly safe. What medicine, in this day and age, has claimed that it's perfectly safe? Others told me just get it. If you want me to be hesitant, just get it will do that.

Top Bottom