• ...and so much more!
  • easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    Well its getting ugly across the EU and UK right now. The citizens are now pushing back on the vaccine passports. It’s happening in Australia too, but I’m not clear if it’s due to forced inoculation or because of the extended lockdown.
    Well, yesterday was the World Wide Demonstration day, and that's one of the issues they are demonstrating over. England and especially France of the EU have had many demonstrations lately.
    Texas SOT

Reactions: gll

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx

BeatTheTunaUp

Fux with the best, Die like the rest
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 17, 2012
    Temple TX
    The other question. Do you want to be part of the .4%?
    Considering my age, health, weight, and general kickassedness, my odds are a little better and totally a risk worth taking vs the unknown collateral damage from a rushed vaccine.

Not to mention I touch the inside of cars. Cars are gross. 3 of my guys got covid. I've never had any symptoms. There's no way I haven't gotten it a few times by now and developed a natural immunity.

Brains

One of the idiots
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 9, 2013
    Spring
    So much for those "numbers" the self proclaimed and ignorantly indignant "experts" have been shouting from the rooftops.

PCR test lots recalled (false positives)

You can bet this is the first of many things that will come to light over time, that will shed more light on the narrative some have been insisting is all but irrefutable.

TEXAS "All or nothing"

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 24, 2021
    Texas
    I assume you drive a car every day? The odds of you dying in a car crash are just about double what they are for you dying of Covid.
    Are you sure you want to take that risk?
    Going too the bathroom is a risk also! I've been living in pain the last 12 years. I'm good! I live in a small town and rarely go out of town. I don't kiss anyone I'm not supposed to!

TEXAS "All or nothing"

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 24, 2021
    Texas
    Considering my age, health, weight, and general kickassedness, my odds are a little better and totally a risk worth taking vs the unknown collateral damage from a rushed vaccine.

Not to mention I touch the inside of cars. Cars are gross. 3 of my guys got covid. I've never had any symptoms. There's no way I haven't gotten it a few times by now and developed a natural immunity.
    Long term is a long time away. No thanks on the shot regardless the company making it!

digger

Curmudgeon
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 9, 2009
    West Texas
    CDC has withdrawn approval of the RT-PCR test for Covid 19 testing. Seems the test cannot differentiate between C-19 and all the other Covid influenzas. No wonder the common flu has all but disappeared !!!

Texas42

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2008
    Texas
    I'll ask an amateur question. If Spanish Flu was H1N1, why did we (globally) not freak out and lock the world down in 2009 like we did for China Flu in 2020?

Apparently because old farts had some immunity and didn’t die. It was the younger generations.

Is an old article but i found it interesting. I was in medical school, and I don’t remember much. Saw a few cases in residency. . . But I still see them now. Kinda just feels like the regular flu. But H1N1 has been in the flu vaccine my whole medical career.

CDC has withdrawn approval of the RT-PCR test for Covid 19 testing. Seems the test cannot differentiate between C-19 and all the other Covid influenzas. No wonder the common flu has all but disappeared !!!

It isn’t saying what you thing it is saying.

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    So much for those "numbers" the self proclaimed and ignorantly indignant "experts" have been shouting from the rooftops.

PCR test lots recalled (false positives)

You can bet this is the first of many things that will come to light over time, that will shed more light on the narrative some have been insisting is all but irrefutable.
    The inventor of PCR tests had said as much and wanted to debate Dr. Fauci over it before he died.

dapakattack

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 11, 2013
    DFW Area
    ^ I have "jab remorse". ETA - I got vaccinated back in April. There were things going on at that time that swayed me to get the shots. I wouldn't get them now and I wouldn't encourage anyone to get them. Other than the "normal" -post flu like symptoms I haven't had any other complications...but now I wonder what I have exposed myself to.

One question I wish he would have asked Dr. McCulough: "Have you been vaccinated?" (given that he is a medical doctor and there was a big push early on for medical professionals to get inoculated).

Last edited:

DubiousDan

Trump 2024
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    San Antonio
    Apparently because old farts had some immunity and didn’t die. It was the younger generations.

Is an old article but i found it interesting. I was in medical school, and I don’t remember much. Saw a few cases in residency. . . But I still see them now. Kinda just feels like the regular flu. But H1N1 has been in the flu vaccine my whole medical career.

It isn’t saying what you thing it is saying.
    My understanding is that there are multiple H1N1 subtypes strains and that H1N1 has been around for a long time and that not all of the strains cause the same level of severity. I was told that older people most likely had been infected with more than one of the subtypes and that gave them some level of immunity when Swine Flu came around while younger people did not have the immunity and that is why they were hit harder.

I was working in an urgent care clinic when Swine Flu came around and we were prepared for things to get pretty bad. Fortunately they didn't get as bad as expected.

I believe Bird Flu was also H1N1.

I always found it interesting that Flu A (H1N1 is an influenza A virus) is usually the culprit is the various Flu pandemics. At least I don't recall Flu B causing any problems of that nature.

hornetguy

TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Feb 21, 2021
    Allen, Texas
    Going too the bathroom is a risk also! I've been living in pain the last 12 years. I'm good! I live in a small town and rarely go out of town. I don't kiss anyone I'm not supposed to!
    Yes... .my point exactly. Living a free life is fraught with possible dangers. Daily risks are simply a part of life. I wonder what the survival rate is for the seasonal flu? Probably much like Covid. Why are we letting the government shut down our lives over a risk that is no worse than any other?
    I plan to live my life as freely as possible, taking the risks I choose to take. Call it freedom, the pioneer spirit, whatever you want to call it, but I don't want to live my life quaking in fear, hiding under the bed, afraid to hug my children and grand children.

Those that want to participate in the human trial of an un-proven drug can do so. I will not.

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    Here are a group four doctors who have tried to speak out and have either been reprimanded or one case fired (Dr. Francis Christian about 32 mins. in). Now it is Canada, but it shows that this is a concerted effort to silence, not just in the U.S.

It's pretty hard not to think something nefarious is going on, if the same persecutions are going on in other countries as well.

Top Bottom