• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • EZ-E

King Turd of Shit Mountain
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 4, 2017
    Middle of no where
    For those that like PB & mayo are either high as giraffe pussy or... fat as he'll. Those are the only types that would ever think of that combo on a sandwich :green:

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    I’ll stick with spatchcock yardbird. Seasoning and smoke inside & out, no wasting beer and the backbone is saved for when I make a chicken soup stock. If the heart liver & gizzards are included catfish bait for when I get around to buying a license or a treat for the dog!

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    BWHAAAAAAA YOU GOT ME I FLASHED BY THE TITLE AND I THOUGHT YOU SAID COBOY CUCKOLDING

okay.jpeg

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    I’ll stick with spatchcock yardbird. Seasoning and smoke inside & out, no wasting beer and the backbone is saved for when I make a chicken soup stock. If the heart liver & gizzards are included catfish bait for when I get around to buying a license or a treat for the dog!

Like I said, I have never done one, but my brother makes them occasionally, and they are pretty danged good.

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    Like I said, I have never done one, but my brother makes them occasionally, and they are pretty danged good.
    I generally do one per week. I made the mistake of making a lemon garlic herd one and the wife really liked it. That mix was meant to be injected but didn’t work out so I rubbed it. Myself I prefer the chicken rub I have 5 pounds of. Next trip to the liquor store I’m buying some tequila for injecting with lime & the rub!

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    When my father got remarried when I was way much younger, I had never had goulash, until she cooked some. I fell in love with goulash! She did it a little bit different adding beans to the goulash. I'd eat at least three big bowls of that stuff!

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Folks, I too love some Salisbury Steak, and my wife she buys them in huge package in the frozen food section, and makes homemade mashed potatoes with them. And she does a damn good job with them frozen steaks, but I sure would like to try this recipe out making it from scratch like Kent does. I'd also make some homemade biscuits to go with them some mashed potatoes and some green beans.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    And you got have some homemade mashed potatoes to go with Salisbury Steak. Mashed potatoes out of a box will never ever be as good as those made the old-fashioned way. And they really aren't that much harder to make and the flavor is ten times better.

Top Bottom