• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • zembonez

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2008
    Republic of Texas
    I love it. I hope the go 1 and 15. Jerry Jones is a damn idiot. His idiotic decisions have put this team where it is now...

I used to be a real Cowboys fan... and I still would be if it wasn't for Jones and his bullshit. I'm done with them.

Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas
    They are so bad it is funny.

And how about all the Cowboys jokes of late, they are funny too. Here are some new ones I saw today:

A cop finds a missing boy on the side of the road, asks where he lives. Boy tells cop he doesn't want to go home because his mom beats him. Cop asks about his dad, boy says his dad beats him too. Cop asks if thats the case where is he supposed to take him then. Boy says he wants to go live with the Dallas Cowboys because they don't beat anybody.

I heard they had to shut down practice on Thursday due to an unknown white substance found on the field.

They later discovered the white substance was the goal line!

Charlie

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    'Top of the hill, Kerr County!
    It's probably just a matter of concentration for the Cowboys. I heard they had a practice interrupted the other day 'cause someone found an unrecognizable white powdery substance on the field and they evacuated everybody. After sending it to the lab for analysis......................turned out to be the goalline!

Edit: The double word in my post, "white" cannot be removed. I tried to edit it out twice but when I saved the edit, it put itself back in???

RWSutt33

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 15, 2010
    RGV
    Cops in Dallas are giving out Cowboys tickets instead of speeding tickets....If you get caught a second time they make you use them!!! If you get caught a third time you have to stay for the whole game!!!

Top Bottom