Jan 1, 2010
    Southeast Texas
    Phone Call

Ring....
    Ring....
    Ring....

Jerry: Hello
    God: Hello Jerry
    Jerry: I'm honored what a surprise, what can I , I mean what are you going to do to, eh, for me
    God: Just one request
    Jerry:Anything ,anything
    God: Please close the roof I can't stand watching it anymore

Lynx Defense

Rum Runner

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2010
    Plano
    LOL, wikipedia is already updated. Problem is, especially with the probable lockout next season, we are not going to get another Jimmy or Bill which is what we need. I can only cross my fingers with Jason. Please no more Barrys, Chans, or Wades. Please.

Obviously, the biggest problem is Jerry. If he would handle the business side and give up the team management side, but that is not happening until it starts affecting his wallet.

cougartex

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2010
    Southeast Texas
    Q. What do the Cowboys and possums have in common?
    A. Both play dead at home and get killed on the road

Q. How many Cowboys does it take to win a Super Bowl?
    A. Nobody remembers.

Q. What do you call a Cowboy with a Super Bowl ring?
    A. Old

As a Cowboys fan it is sad to see the shape this team is in.

texas skeeter

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Mar 12, 2010
    Somewhere here nor there....
    Dear Jerry, Thank You for waiting another week before firing that lousy coach Wade and having the players taking off those horrible skirts!! And Congrats on this long needed win, But your team is still a bunch of LOSERS!!!! 2-7
    lol.gif

Sincerely, The Green Bay Packers!!!

Bushmaster

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 20, 2010
    Dallas
    I feel sorry for them. Remember Staubach, Landry, Aikman, The Moose? Fire Jerry is right. Everyone will tell you there's enough talent on the team to get the job done, but it's not getting done. The next coach won't have much success either. Fire Jones. I want my cowboys back.

Texsun

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 26, 2009
    Dear Jerry, Thank You for waiting another week before firing that lousy coach Wade and having the players taking off those horrible skirts!! And Congrats on this long needed win, But your team is still a bunch of LOSERS!!!! 2-7
    lol.gif

Sincerely, The Green Bay Packers!!!

And while you're at it thank him for the three Superbowls to add to the other two! Oh and thank him for our new stadium! God bless Jerry, he built us a new home! Sorry packer fans but the high school stadium you have to suffer in will be yours for years to come! Lambeau is a turd!....Toodles!

Texsun

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 26, 2009
    Hey!! is this a pic from the "Ice Bowl" ya know where the Packers BEAT the Cowbitches?????

Unfortunately it's from your high school stadium they call Lambeau!......How'd it feel going home every time under Farve in Texas stadium? 0 for 9!....We own you!

texas skeeter

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Mar 12, 2010
    Somewhere here nor there....
    Unfortunately it's from your high school stadium they call Lambeau!
    an ESPN sports writer had this to say recently!! "I began to do my research on Lambeau Field. And I was pleased with what I found. Lambeau is, without question, the most traditional and one of the oldest stadiums in the NFL. That is something that can't be bought, built, or borrowed.
    Lambeau is known as the "crown jewel" of the National Football League. You can't compare any other franchise in the league that worships their history like the Packers do. Just check out their new throwback jerseys.
    The Packers rich history in the NFL, and football in general, is rewarded with the Super Bowl trophy being titled, the "Vince Lombardi Trophy". Most agree that there is not a more fitting name for the trophy". WE DONT just tear down HISTORY for some new "BLING BLING" as your SELLOUT owner did!!

We own you!
    Oh YEAH!! 45-7 sure wasnt enough an a$$ WOOPIN for ya was it!! i'll talk to my team and see if they can crank it up a lil more next time!!
    How'd it feel going home every time under Farve in Texas stadium? 0 for 9!
    last time i checked there stat king, the Cowbitches have "NEVER" beaten Favre at LAMBEAU FEILD either.....

Top Bottom