• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • pgamboa

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    McKinney, TX
    FYI on Cabelas Ammo....They are down to about a half shelf of pistol ammo. I've been going every other day and shelf space keeps reducing. I would've been down for this meet but just recently joined. I look forward to future meets. I live in Mckinney so Rudy's/Cabelas is 5 minutes away from me.
    Gun Zone Deals

TXARGUY

Famous Among Dozens
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 31, 2012
    Wildcat Thicket, Texas
    FYI on Cabelas Ammo....They are down to about a half shelf of pistol ammo. I've been going every other day and shelf space keeps reducing. I would've been down for this meet but just recently joined. I look forward to future meets. I live in Mckinney so Rudy's/Cabelas is 5 minutes away from me.

So are you joining us on the 8th?

navyguy

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    DFW Keller
    I'd love to join this meet up, but Allen/Frisco is pretty far. Probably 1 1/2 hours in evening traffic. Just a suggestion, since DFW stretches some 100 miles or so west to east, something more central would seem easier for more people to join. I'd not have a problem with going as far as 35 and 635, or even a few miles past that. That's about 50 to 60 minutes in traffic.

TXARGUY

Famous Among Dozens
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 31, 2012
    Wildcat Thicket, Texas
    I'd love to join this meet up, but Allen/Frisco is pretty far. Probably 1 1/2 hours in evening traffic. Just a suggestion, since DFW stretches some 100 miles or so west to east, something more central would seem easier for more people to join. I'd not have a problem with going as far as 35 and 635, or even a few miles past that. That's about 50 to 60 minutes in traffic.

We're planning to meet in other areas of DFW as well. This is just the first one and we had to start somewhere.

soada101

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 2, 2012
    Euless, TX
    We're planning to meet in other areas of DFW as well. This is just the first one and we had to start somewhere.

Great! Maybe on a early Sunday one day. Every one just has such different schedules now and days. Would love to meet some of you all. Maybe hunt get together one day as well. Would love tips from some veterans!

Sent from Samsung Galaxy SIII using Tapatalk.

beaner

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 17, 2012
    Plano
    I'm out - just found out my parents are coming in town that weekend. For some reason I can't get my wife to hang out with them while I'm gone for a couple of hours. ;)

Will have to catch up on the next one.

Leper

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 28, 2008
    I'm out - just found out my parents are coming in town that weekend. For some reason I can't get my wife to hang out with them while I'm gone for a couple of hours. ;)

Will have to catch up on the next one.
    wimp. I am having hernia surgery that day and I will be there.

A.Texas.Yankee

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2012
    NTX
    When we're ready for the West side meet, I talked to my burger guy and he's cool with us taking over the place for a meal. Probably fit 12 guys inside and 6 or so outside if not more.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

Hondo

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 15, 2009
    The F in DFW
    Can't make this one, but I am definitely interested in future meetings.

I am in SW Ft Worth

Tapatalk, when I should be working

navyguy

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    DFW Keller
    Well since my wife is good with guns, and shoots pretty dang well, and laughs right along with the boys, I think she'd be okay....
    So, next time when we are more central.

Top Bottom