• ...and so much more!
  • TexasRedneck

1911 Nut
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX
    By the way, Annie....would you like me to provide a link here for hubby's arrest record? You know, the one having to do with the Bullet Hole property?

Just let me know - be happy to do so....
    Military Camp

ChunkyMonkey

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 17, 2011
    San Antonio, Tx
    Haha I called it first, but wasn't going to bring up the stuff until I spoke with Michele. "Annie" pick a name not so obvious and be sure not to give so much info that we know who the idiot, or idiots in this case, who it is about. You and your husband are total rejects and scum of the earth for what happened. I don't know how you can even think straight with such a corrupt mind, as well as the thought of you being responsible for kids......

AngeliaH

Life's Peachy
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Central Texas
    frog_fred_popcorn_eat_lg_clr.gif

GaryH

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 26, 2011
    Cowtown
    Since she opened this bucket of poop why not post as much verifiable information about her and her husband as you can. Hell, we all want to know who to avoid. LOL

TXARGUY

Famous Among Dozens
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 31, 2012
    Wildcat Thicket, Texas
    Since she opened this bucket of poop why not post as much verifiable information about her and her husband as you can. Hell, we all want to know who to avoid. LOL

Agreed! She came here to slander and spread lies so let's counter her with truth and facts.

Not from Chunkymonkey though as I can understand the legal issues.

jknap

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2013

Give us a moment well get it for you.. you can pull up her non licensed daycare at Annies play house.

GaryH

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 26, 2011
    Cowtown
    I guess she didn't spend much time planning this out given it's as easy as it is to find her phone number, etc.

Unlicensed child care? Oops.

TexasRedneck

1911 Nut
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX
    Or....

Annies Playhouse

Her hubby's name as published on her website is Clinton....(and yes - I know that is accurate).

Don't wanna take all your fun away - suffice it to say there are recent/current criminal proceedings underway, and an arrest record to match....have fun!

TXARGUY

Famous Among Dozens
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 31, 2012
    Wildcat Thicket, Texas
    Or....

Annies Playhouse

Her hubby's name as published on her website is Clinton....(and yes - I know that is accurate).

Don't wanna take all your fun away - suffice it to say there are recent/current criminal proceedings underway, and an arrest record to match....have fun!

Damn I wish we still had the devil emoticon because I'd use it right cheer.

Ranger60

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2008
    Taylor
    Gotta jump in guys. I live in the Austin area now, but used to shoot at Bullethole a lot, the Pistol League days. As a indication of how long ago, just checked my Bullethole membership card and the number is UNDER 120. Y'all check yours and I would be interested on what the numbers are up to now. I have known the family since then and there is a good chance Michele would only need my first name. Note I spelled Michele correctly! I knew Vern in the day and attended his services. I have nothing but the highest regard for Michele and Carol, great people and they support of all of us. That post is pure BS and as far from the truth as it can be. OK, just my little support post.

DubiousDan

Trump 2024
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    San Antonio
    Or....

Annies Playhouse

I did a little research (Google) and came up with an arrest record but not much in the way of detail of the "alleged" crime.

Top Bottom