• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • FrEaK_aCcIdEnT

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 9, 2012
    Cibolo, TX
    Agreed! She came here to slander and spread lies so let's counter her with truth and facts.

Not from Chunkymonkey though as I can understand the legal issues.

I know nothing of the situation, but 5 minutes of searching yielded Annette Wright. Then googled Clinton Wright arrest record. Got this as one of the hits. Is this verifiable data?

Looks like 2nd degree felony. Burglary with intent to steal. It was the only one that came up for Bexar county and was recent.

CLINTON E WRIGHT, CLINTON WRIGHT from TX Arrested or Booked on 2012-12-22 8:00 pm Bexar County Central Magistrate

kfc903

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 9, 2012
    Waco, TX
    Haha I called it first, but wasn't going to bring up the stuff until I spoke with Michele. "Annie" pick a name not so obvious and be sure not to give so much info that we know who the idiot, or idiots in this case, who it is about. You and your husband are total rejects and scum of the earth for what happened. I don't know how you can even think straight with such a corrupt mind, as well as the thought of you being responsible for kids......

Oh snap!

DubiousDan

Trump 2024
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    San Antonio
    I know nothing of the situation, but 5 minutes of searching yielded Annette Wright. Then googled Clinton Wright arrest record. Got this as one of the hits. Is this verifiable data?

Looks like 2nd degree felony. Burglary with intent to steal. It was the only one that came up for Bexar county and was recent.

CLINTON E WRIGHT, CLINTON WRIGHT from TX Arrested or Booked on 2012-12-22 8:00 pm Bexar County Central Magistrate

That's what I found and there's no detail as to if it was a residence or business or if the person was caught in the act.

txinvestigator

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Ft Worth, TX

Burglary of habitation. According to the link it was a 2nd degree felony.

Dcav

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 31, 2009
    Converse
    Im with George, Carol Hester is a extremely strong supporter of the second amendment. As well as her daughter. Proud to know them and volunteer with them to support 2nd amendment rights.

RandomHero

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 6, 2011
    Northwest San Antonio

I can confirm this is the culprit we are looking for. Cant say how, but confirmed.

ChunkyMonkey

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 17, 2011
    San Antonio, Tx
    Yep bottom of the pond sludge piece of crap. His wife too......Carol has one of the biggest hearts when it comes to supporting the 2nd amendment verbally and financially. If you've ever seen her in action at an auction, she knows the money benefits those in need and she doesn't hesitate to show it. The fact that this loser and his head case wife would do such crap is beyond words. He was family to her, in a sense.....

Top Bottom