• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    I firmly believe it is indeed a bioweapon, designed to activate on certain genetic sequences. That would explain well why some folks get it and have zero symptoms (They don't have the genetic markers the virus strongly activates on) some get it real bad and die or are left with lasting effects (they're the target audience with all the markers) and others get it but don't get it terribly bad.
    Well they screwed it up then. The vast majority of people I personally know who had it all had mild symptoms, and they are all hard working, entrepreneurial, freedom loving people. I only know one person who died with covid, and he only caught it after he was in the hospital for other serious issues.

glenbo

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 3, 2014
    San Leon
    When I was in the Army I had to take flu vaccine every year, and the swine flu at the same time in the early 70's. Every year I got bad flu. I got out in 1978, never took flu vaccine again and I've had the flu exactly 3 times. I rarely even got a cold. In April of last year my wife and I both came down with something that had some of the beer flu symptoms. A little snotty nose for a day, a little shortness of breath for 3 or 4 days, and I got the beer flu toes in right foot. Wife is very weak from a stroke in 2012 and a lifelong smoker but wasn't affected much. Nothing else happened until the delta variant came around. I got it, every symptom, and all it did was make me really tired and want to sleep for about 5 days. It did the same to her. We're over it with little difficulty, most likely because we were exposed to so many people for all the years she had her beer joint and have built up natural immunity to just about anything. We won't get the jab until either SS or the VA demand it, and I fully expect both of them to do so. In that case, I'll get it, but not her.

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    I firmly believe it is indeed a bioweapon, designed to activate on certain genetic sequences. That would explain well why some folks get it and have zero symptoms (They don't have the genetic markers the virus strongly activates on) some get it real bad and die or are left with lasting effects (they're the target audience with all the markers) and others get it but don't get it terribly bad.

There was a Chinese CCP defector who has come out saying it IS a bioweapon the CCP released at the Wuhan hosted international military games in November of last year - at the same time a "mysterious pneumonia" was showing up in Wuhan. Participants at those games have stated that they had COVID like symptoms after their trip to the games. Its being said those games were the first "Super spreader" event and likely why the virus got disseminated world wide so quickly - there were over 100 countries represented at those games.

It was the perfect excuse to usher in that "Great reset" bullshit the economists and lefties are so hot over. It gave them cart blance to enact policies world wide - including here in the US - that gave them the best opportunity to commit fraud necessary to install the people that would ensure an easy transition of power and wealth to the ruling class.

Look what is going on world wide over this - those that were on the Allies side in world war two - who fought facism - who faught the Nazis, the Axis - are now going full on facist/commie authoritarian. Australia has been using internment camps for the unvaxed / COVID carriers / suspected COVID carriers. They're literally beating people in the streets, they're arresting people for no reason.

We've seen politicians here slathering to do the same. Its a matter of time until we see something like the LAPD or NYPD or maybe even Houston or Dallas PD being turned on the citizens and they'll start clubbing, arresting, and maybe even shooting anti-mandate or anti-mask protestors.

This is bigger than the China-virus. This is bigger than us - its all means to some nefarious end and we're just pawns in the scheme.
    I also heard about that defector, he also said he warned someone within the Trump administration in November 2019, but seeing how many in his administration were withholding information, it comes as no surprise it was kept from him. The war games were about two months before that. Also the Chinese were talking to DARPA about funding for bat coronaviruses.

ETA: The contact with DARPA was for funding for developing an aerosol vaccine to combat bat coronaviruses. This was before the pandemic. Seems a bit suspect to me, but I guess DARPA turned them down.

Last edited:

seeker_two

My posts don't count....
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    That place east of Waco....
    Well they screwed it up then. The vast majority of people I personally know who had it all had mild symptoms, and they are all hard working, entrepreneurial, freedom loving people. I only know one person who died with covid, and he only caught it after he was in the hospital for other serious issues.
    It weeds out the weak from the strong slave stock.....

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

CodyK

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 5, 2019
    Houston
    So..... the first deadline has passed, September 30th. The company had put out a memo stating that if 85% of my department had at least got their first shot, that everyone would receive a bonus of $350 (which they were giving my department every 3 months up until now anyways, because we were essential workers who had to come into the shop) Numbers were just posted. They were 8 employees short of reaching their goal. I’m kinda vocal so everyone knows I’m one of them, not sure who the others are. Just glad it wasn’t closer. Would have hated to see how the sheep would have reacted to not getting their “bribe” if I was one of only 2 or 3. Kind of interesting that they missed their goal by so much. I’m now getting emails and texts from HR (which I’m ignoring) asking me what my intentions are!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mad88minute

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 13, 2017
    Houston
    So..... the first deadline has passed, September 30th. The company had put out a memo stating that if 85% of my department had at least got their first shot, that everyone would receive a bonus of $350 (which they were giving my department every 3 months up until now anyways, because we were essential workers who had to come into the shop) Numbers were just posted. They were 8 employees short of reaching their goal. I’m kinda vocal so everyone knows I’m one of them, not sure who the others are. Just glad it wasn’t closer. Would have hated to see how the sheep would have reacted to not getting their “bribe” if I was one of only 2 or 3. Kind of interesting that they missed their goal by so much. I’m now getting emails and texts from HR (which I’m ignoring) asking me what my intentions are!

What are your intentions? Oh boy.

I intend to keep working untill I'm told otherwise.

Sent from my moto e6 using Tapatalk

seeker_two

My posts don't count....
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    That place east of Waco....

Don't put your intentions in writing. Make them have to prove it.....

CodyK

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 5, 2019
    Houston
    Don't put your intentions in writing. Make them have to prove it.....

My department head even came to me last night, and said HR had contacted him to ask if I planned on getting the vaccine. I just told him, the deadline is December 31st, they would have my answer by then.

Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas

That’s not good when hr pulls that.

CodyK

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 5, 2019
    Houston
    Here’s what I just got handed!
    863211203cb2d6aec36448fc4ce996d1.jpg

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    A curious question. I'm wondering how the TWC is going to handle and classify unemployment claims if a person is terminated for "non-compliance" for refusing to get vaccinated? Or decides to quit or resign rather than to get the vaccination?

Top Bottom