Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    Couldn't make it through. I don't mind commentary, but she can't do it without yelling.
    Yeah. She's still young and sometimes makes points via loud histrionics that can grate on the nerves. In fact, she has a sort of trademark screech that shows up in almost all her vids and it's the one thing I find most objectionable about her content.

Obviously not to everyone's taste but I find it educational to listen to smart people with whom I don't agree, especially if they're entertaining and just naive enough to make me feel comfortable in my old age. :)

dartsinsa

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 20, 2018
    Katy, TX
    I try not to be so set in my ways that a good argument could not sway my opinions. What I cannot stand is the emotional appeals either without facts, or with proven lies stated as facts. Everyone is entitled to their own opinions, but not their own facts. Truth is not changed by the bias of the observer.

kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    That's a helpful graphic, thanks. We tuned in late and I was thinking that Inslee might not even be there. He is a weak candidate and a weak debater. The others were just piping up and jumping in (to the point of annoyance), he stood there holding his hand up as if MSNBC was ever going to call on him.
    We moved FROM "his" state last fall. He is awful. On just about everything. How refreshing to have Gov Abbott!

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    "Pelosi burned women in her own party yesterday by signing a bill that allows male trannys to compete in women's sports."

How is it I wonder, female to male tranny's don't want to compete with real males? Yet this is never mentioned......

But, male to female tranny's insist they don't have an advantage competing against real females....yeah, sure they don't......

karlac

Lately too damn busy to have Gone fishin' ...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Houston & Hot Springs
    Didn't survive the lead in.

Only two things dem's can get consistently is to hit themselves in the back of the head with a boomerang, and shoot themselves in the foot with every aim.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    I think it’s funny when they talk about how we put a man on the moon while forgetting it was basically a military mission as part of the Cold War.

Kinda of an odd comparison after hearing a senile old man talk about recycling out military hardware to fight climate change.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom