• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • WT_Foxtrot

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    North Texas
    This is what I expected and why they won't win. Trump has to be loving this......raising taxes on the middle class, government funded abortions for men, free everything including healthcare for criminals/illegals.

Whoever wins this fiasco will have spewed enough batshit propaganda to make Castro blush, making them unelectable in the general.
    Texas SOT

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Vote for me and I’ll give you $1000/month!

Honestly, I think Yeng and Bernie are the only people on that stage that believe anything they say, and Yeng is the only one that has a coherent thought.

That said, I think his plan would just lead to an economic collapse.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    This is what I expected and why they won't win. Trump has to be loving this......raising taxes on the middle class, government funded abortions for men, free everything including healthcare for criminals/illegals.

Whoever wins this fiasco will have spewed enough batshit propaganda to make Castro blush, making them unelectable in the general.

Yep, they are going to keep one upping each other until moderate Democrats decide to stay home or vote for Trump.

Sublime

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 24, 2019
    Dallas
    I didn't know who Marianne Williamson was before tonight. That woman has some balls. I almost like her.
    Is she the one on the end? I have caught the last 10 minutes and frankly, she can't shut the hell up. They keep cutting her because she goes over her time. Her calling New Zealand remark was hilarious. Bernie was going off on climate change and talking about how we only have 12 years. Swalwell is really going for the anti gun angle.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    The most annoying part of these debates is when they start making up some personal story and pretend to be emotional. Rs do it too.

Hate it regardless. Transparent as hell and shows how stupid they think we are.

orbitup

Sticker Cop
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Nov 6, 2010
    Waxyscratchy
    Is she the one on the end? I have caught the last 10 minutes and frankly, she can't shut the hell up. They keep cutting her because she goes over her time. Her calling New Zealand remark was hilarious. Bernie was going off on climate change and talking about how we only have 12 years. Swalwell is really going for the anti gun angle.

Yeah. She was kind of fun in the first half and then the cheese slid off her cracker. Her closing statement was just nutty.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.

I thought the New Zealand remark was a gun control comment.

None of them can shut the hell up. I laugh every time I hear Biden pop in with a comment about how he did something back in 76 or some shit. They are hammering him on the torch passing thing.

orbitup

Sticker Cop
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Nov 6, 2010
    Waxyscratchy
    Vote for me and I’ll give you $1000/month!

Honestly, I think Yeng and Bernie are the only people on that stage that believe anything they say, and Yeng is the only one that has a coherent thought.

That said, I think his plan would just lead to an economic collapse.

He had a good, clear closing statement.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Better yet, it’s two people you don’t like playing chicken and neither one will swerve.

Sublime

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 24, 2019
    Dallas
    I thought the New Zealand remark was a gun control comment.

None of them can shut the hell up. I laugh every time I hear Biden pop in with a comment about how he did something back in 76 or some shit. They are hammering him on the torch passing thing.

She was referencing how if she was elected, the USA would be the best place for young girls to grow up. She was going for the feminist angle. I guess the New Zealand PM said something similar?

They hammered Bernie on what he said in 2013 about gun control being a state rights issue. He just backpedaled from that on the stage.

I agree with the NBC Analyst - the winner is.....................Donald Trump. I'm sure his campaign is recording this to play sound bites in the future. Honestly, I never watch this stuff but it is hilarious.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Damn Biden for limiting the number of clips in a gun!

DAMN HIM!

orbitup

Sticker Cop
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Nov 6, 2010
    Waxyscratchy
    upload_2019-6-27_22-30-35.png

Attachments

• upload_2019-6-27_22-30-35.png
      upload_2019-6-27_22-30-35.png