• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • WT_Foxtrot

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    North Texas
    I didn't watch any of it live, but based on the coverage, I think Biden is done. Although I never bought in that he would be the nominee.

I think he'll be the Jeb Bush of the '20 dim primary. Everyone wanted to crown Jeb a year and a half out, including Jeb.
    Venture Surplus ad

orbitup

Sticker Cop
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Nov 6, 2010
    Waxyscratchy
    upload_2019-6-27_22-35-17.png

Attachments

• upload_2019-6-27_22-35-17.png
      upload_2019-6-27_22-35-17.png
      4.6 KB · Views: 148

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    I didn't watch any of it live, but based on the coverage, I think Biden is done. Although I never bought in that he would be the nominee.

I think he'll be the Jeb Bush of the '20 dim primary. Everyone wanted to crown Jeb a year and a half out, including Jeb.

Idk, Biden is the more moderate of the field, at least that the line he’s taking. He’s going to take the brunt of the attacks though.

I noticed Harris is trying to sound like Obama.

I really think Yeng would be the hardest for Trump to beat but don’t think he had a payer of surviving the primaries.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WT_Foxtrot

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    North Texas
    Idk, Biden is the more moderate of the field, at least that the line he’s taking. He’s going to take the brunt of the attacks though.

I noticed Harris is trying to sound like Obama.

I really think Yeng would be the hardest for Trump to beat but don’t think he had a payer of surviving the primaries.

If he was strong and stuck to the moderate mantra, I think you're right. But he's taking a ton of shit from the rest of the field exposing a ton of his past positions that don't fly with the far left that the party has become, hence changing positions on the fly and flip-flopping all over the place, and just appears weak and confused at times. I don't know that he even knows where he wants to be on policy positions anymore. And the age thing ain't helping his case.

Plus his obvious lack of availability to the media.

Part of the reason Trump won was his unequivocal and complete availability to any and every media outlet that would let him on. I remember Bill O'Reilly mentioning that he'd tried to get various GOP contenders on his show and they refused to come on (out of fear/exposure most likely), but that "Trump was always waiting out in the hallway."

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    If he was strong and stuck to the moderate mantra, I think you're right. But he's taking a ton of shit from the rest of the field exposing a ton of his past positions that don't fly with the far left that the party has become, hence changing positions on the fly and flip-flopping all over the place, and just appears weak and confused at times. I don't know that he even knows where he wants to be on policy positions anymore. And the age thing ain't helping his case.

Plus his obvious lack of availability to the media.

Part of the reason Trump won was his unequivocal and complete availability to any and every media outlet that would let him on. I remember Bill O'Reilly mentioning that he'd tried to get various GOP contenders on his show and they refused to come on (out of fear/exposure most likely), but that "Trump was always waiting out in the hallway."

I think the race to the left for the primaries is going to hurt however survives in the general.

Of course, the media will play a big part in picking the survivor. CNN and msnbc will frame the narrative deciding if an attack was childish and mean or perfectly landed to destroy the opponent.

orbitup

Sticker Cop
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Nov 6, 2010
    Waxyscratchy
    I think the race to the left for the primaries is going to hurt however survives in the general.

Of course, the media will play a big part in picking the survivor. CNN and msnbc will frame the narrative deciding if an attack was childish and mean or perfectly landed to destroy the opponent.

Right now it looks like they will all have to go so far left in the primaries that they will be too far for the general.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Democrats are allowed to flip flop and have past contrary positions. the MSM will let it slide and most people won;t be aware of it.

What was that about a border barrier and marriage being between a man and woman?

Never mind, that was like 10 years ago when Obama was running for office.

WT_Foxtrot

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    North Texas
    What was that about a border barrier and marriage being between a man and woman?

Never mind, that was like 10 years ago when Obama was running for office.

No shit! I was just thinking that.....how Obama sounds like Reagan compared to this group. Fox ran a few clips of Obama on immigration/border from over 10 years ago and he sounds more like Trump than any one of these moonbats.

And Obama is and always has been a committed leftist. How scary is that?

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    No shit! I was just thinking that.....how Obama sounds like Reagan compared to this group. Fox ran a few clips of Obama on immigration/border from over 10 years ago and he sounds more like Trump than any one of these moonbats.

And Obama is and always has been a committed leftist. How scary is that?

Yeah, Trump really isn’t a traditional conservative. He is very patriotic but he’s all about spending and doesn’t seem to care one way or the other on a lot of social issues.

If someone got on that stage tonight and ran on Obama’s first term campaign promises they’d get called a bigoted homophobic racist.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    First vid I’ve seen from this guy but a good overview of how things went.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    1qwerty
    Top Bottom