Hurley's Gold

[DFW] [LUNCH MEET] [SAT - MARCH 23 @ 1 PM ish] Sound Good?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • A.Texas.Yankee

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2012
    NTX
    Count 1 more. It looks like I can make it.

Sweet.

Do we need to bring anything other than our wallets and empty stomachs? Wasn't able yo make the last one so I don't know what was done.

Sent knowing my life is boring unless I'm looking down range. And that most of you are jerks.

A.Texas.Yankee

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2012
    NTX
    That little joint is gonna be packed

Yeah, if it's such a large turn out, we're probably going to be spilling out to the patio and we'll have to invade the sno cone stand as well (dessert is bound to happen).

So plan on bringing a jacket if 50's is cold for you.

Sent knowing my life is boring unless I'm looking down range. And that most of you are jerks.

Last edited:

BFThorp

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 16, 2011
    Fort Worth
    I think the answer is yes and yes.

My question is ...are there any plans after? Anyone shooting or checking out a range?

Shorts

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 28, 2008
    Texas

My question is ...are there any plans after? Anyone shooting or checking out a range?

On Saturday? After lunch? No way. Not unless you want to battle insane crowds at any place you go. Even going before lunch is busy on a weekend.

A.Texas.Yankee

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2012
    NTX
    Lunch still on and can a new guy show up?

We'll be there and you are very welcome. It may be a bit crowded.

Closest range is ShootSmart off 35 or The Shooter's Club but they'll both be busy, but your welcome to try.

On Saturday? After lunch? No way. Not unless you want to battle insane crowds at any place you go. Even going before lunch is busy on a weekend.

Agreed. This is really a meet n' greet to get us started and involved and from there on out range meets I'm sure could be in the works. I would like to entertain the options of doing competitions and getting a trap / skeet team together.

BFThorp

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 16, 2011
    Fort Worth
    Closest range is ShootSmart off 35 or The Shooter's Club but they'll both be busy, but your welcome to try.

Chris Rainy (sp) is just up the road past Alliance. Unfortunately, until my next bullet order shows up, the ones I have left will be saved for The Cowtown Classic and Doubletap Championship.

A.Texas.Yankee

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2012
    NTX
    Chris Rainy (sp) is just up the road past Alliance. Unfortunately, until my next bullet order shows up, the ones I have left will be saved for The Cowtown Classic and Doubletap Championship.

Quail Creek is up that way, but it's in Argyle.

jeffro2912

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 12, 2013
    Ft. Worth
    I might be in for the luncheon if no one minds another new guy. As far as shooting, I believe it's supposed to rain the better part of the day, so an outdoor range may not be ideal for most.

Top Bottom