Military Camp

[DFW] [LUNCH MEET] [SAT - MARCH 23 @ 1 PM ish] Sound Good?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • A.Texas.Yankee

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2012
    NTX
    Chris said we could do it for $10/person. He did ask what time we would be there. If y'all want to go, let me know and I will make it happen.

If the weather holds I'm sure a bunch will go (myself included). Might be good for when this little shack gets overturned by TGTalk members and we have to scurry like the roaches you people are :sly:

Sent knowing my life is boring unless I'm looking down range. And that most of you are jerks.

A.Texas.Yankee

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2012
    NTX
    I might be in for the luncheon if no one minds another new guy. As far as shooting, I believe it's supposed to rain the better part of the day, so an outdoor range may not be ideal for most.

I've never met anyone on either so we all gotta start somewhere. You're very welcome to join.

Sent knowing my life is boring unless I'm looking down range. And that most of you are jerks.

navyguy

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    DFW Keller
    Do we even know a head count, and who will take up TI's invite to shoot at shootsmart?

I'm in for lunch along with my squeeze, but will pass on the shooting. If you're going to shoot after lunch, I might tag along and watch some, but low ammo stores makes it difficult these days.

A.Texas.Yankee

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2012
    NTX
    Darn it!!! Wish it was supper in stead of lunch. I get off at 3.:(

Sent from Kermit's Pad. If the Swamp is a Rockin don't bother knockin!

Who knows maybe we'll still be there? Didn't the last dinner last a few hours?

Do we even know a head count, and who will take up TI's invite to shoot at shootsmart?

No head count officially, but seems enough will show. Even if it's just a dozen of us we gotta start. I want to know the friendly faces when DHS starts invading.
    I haven't seen TXI in the thread at all so I don't think he's in, who knows. The shooting would be at another place if there's no rain and interest. I'm trying to save as much ammo for Hicksville.

Last edited:

flashguy

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 31, 2008
    Dallas, Texas
    OK. Mapquest mapped the route for me. The final leg is north on US-377 almost to Watauga Road (about 3 blocks short). (Is Main Street really only 3 blocks long?)

A.Texas.Yankee

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2012
    NTX
    OK. Mapquest mapped the route for me. The final leg is north on US-377 almost to Watauga Road (about 3 blocks short). (Is Main Street really only 3 blocks long?)

377 is main street for about 6 towns so it is pretty long and busy. 820 will probably be a little traffic due to construction. But once you hit 377 you are good. Look for the Sno cone stand and it's right there. If anyone is lost or needs directions call/text me (eight one seven) 832 - two3nine8

It's raining right now so hopefully that'll pass quickly.

Top Bottom