• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    O.

"The people that got vaxed were not stupid or naïve, they were simply following the existing and previous paradigm."

I agree...up to a point - Those mandated had to be willing to give up their various professions or careers in the military if they refused.

Of course, those who reluctantly gave in are now facing an unknown health future.

So far, we've one severely injured family memberand is struggling in the hospital and may lose her fingers and toes among other horrors.

My Daughter and two Granddaughters all gave in - Daughter wanted to keep her job and the two Granddaughters couldn't finish college without being 'jabbed'.

Am I pissed and worried about their mandated jabs?

Very, very much so!

Great good luck and fortune to your children and you as well.

I hope all our loved ones weather this storm...

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    The people that got vaxed were not stupid or naïve, they were simply following the existing and previous paradigm.
    I dont think we can lump all the people who took it into one group

Some were reluctant but were coerced by work/military
    But they had a choice to quit or get out.
    Some took that choice and some didn't and I dont fault anyone for their decision in that situation either way.
    It makes me feel awful for anyone who took it under that immoral mandate and I hope they all are ok and don't suffer from it.

But on the other end of the spectrum you've got the Gene Simmons/screw your freedom type..militant..you owe to to everyone to get vaxxed and you are subhuman if you dont.

Those type right there I loath and when I see a story like I posted above I have no sympathy for.
    Some of them wanted me punished and jailed for not taking it. Thats a nazi mindset. Good riddance I say.

Last edited:

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    Proud to be a pureblood. Sad that I have children that are vaxxed. I hope the ill effects are limited to a small % or will at least diminish with time. The people that got vaxed were not stupid or naïve, they were simply following the existing and previous paradigm. I, like many have become wary and mistrustful of the government and therefore, seek out alternative information and trust it more than the MSM. That is just simply not true of many people in this country like over 50%. But I think they may be slowly coming over to my way of thinking. The movie was very disturbing. Very. I have three kids - two are vaxxed. The youngest because he's in the military. That really pisses me off to be honest bc he likely would not have gotten the vax otherwise.
    No, if they were not high risk then they were naive.

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    ah-nold swartzenfker said "fk your freedom, you must be vaxed"...or else.

Coming from his lineage, I understand...

I hope he and all of his ilk got all 'the jabs' and 'boosters' they deserved...

These are the same folks that militantly insisted without a 'vax passport' you should be rounded up into concentration camps, be denied medical care, locked down and be denied essentials of many other categories.

Now, they whine for amnesty for their unmitigated evil killing millions world wide and that which is continuing to kill...

Amnesty?

No, we need to have the equivalent of 'The Nuremberg Trials'.

First up: fauchi and all his cohorts, then big pharma, then...

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    Screenshot_20230109_154920_Facebook.jpg

Prisondoc210

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 9, 2022
    Converse
    The wife's family are friends with another military family they had been stationed with several times stateside and overseas. My wife has known this family for almost 50 years. One of the sons who worked as a personal trainer (super fit), ran marathons and such. Died at age 50 from a heart attack after recently being vaccinated.

Sent from my SM-T720 using Tapatalk

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    ah-nold swartzenfker said "fk your freedom, you must be vaxed"...or else.

Coming from his lineage, I understand...

I hope he and all of his ilk got all 'the jabs' and 'boosters' they deserved...

These are the same folks that militantly insisted without a 'vax passport' you should be rounded up into concentration camps, be denied medical care, locked down and be denied essentials of many other categories.

Now, they whine for amnesty for their unmitigated evil killing millions world wide and that which is continuing to kill...

Amnesty?

No, we need to have the equivalent of 'The Nuremberg Trials'.

First up: fauchi and all his cohorts, then big pharma, then...
    Actually the video I saw he was speaking of wearing a mask..then he was caught several times out in public..not wearing one.
    That statement by him cost him alot
    Many business people in the fitness industry cut ties with him over that.
    He came to America from war town Austria..where his father had been affiliated with the Nazis..and used the freedom America offered to become rich and famous..then had the nerve to say what he did..F him.

Top Bottom