• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    I continue to read fast food and sit down restaurants are paying upwards of $15.00 an hour for dishwashers and more for wait staff, have you that eat out a lot noticed a big jump in cost for a say a cheeseburger, fries and coke?

I don't know if these wages hold true here in Texas, but I guess so, but don't really know....thus my question.

Thanks!

TX oddball

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2021
    DFW
    Even though I have cut back on fast food this year because of my diet, I still enjoy a semi-occasional visit to Chick Fil A, Whataburger, or In N Out. And I'm not above a yearly visit to Mc Donalds, I think I have been there once this year. And I eat a #7 from Jersey Mike's at least once a month.

I did not really notice a big price increase in these places, but I did in other things such as beef, pork, and other grocery prices.

no2gates

Nothing warms my heart like the smell of gunpowder
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 31, 2013
    Grand Prairie, TX
    Prices seem to be a little higher (maybe 10%) at some places, while others have not raised prices or at least not enough for me to notice it.

gll

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    I don't, but that doesn't mean I wouldn't.

My location doesn't offer the opportunity, and my aversion to cities usually drives me out of them faster than fast food can be served. Fast food for me is more likely to be a bag of chips and a semi cool soda out of a 12 pack I just bought at HEB, and eaten at 75mph.

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    I proceeded to tell him his future, then
    As long as he was hanging around
    I said "The price of meat has just gone up
    And your old lady has just gone down!"

And I said "Look here brother-who you
    Jiving with that cosmik debris?

Reactions: gll

Mad John

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2019
    Rural Illinois
    Only the big chain fast food around here. So many closed because they could not pay the wages demanded or they cut staff and hours open. $30 for a small pizza and $10 delivery fee????
    The wife gets pissed at me anyway because I do not or forget to eat. I am just angry all the time and I've lost 20 pounds in the past two months....

Reactions: gll

MTA

CEO of 308
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Mar 10, 2017
    Texoma
    I wasn't allowed to eat fast food growing up and that has carried over to adulthood. I think the last time I had fast food was at chik fila about 3 years ago near the Bass Pro in grapevine. I ate half of a chicken sandwich and tossed the rest out the window for the birds. Idk how people eat this garbage.

Top Bottom