• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Tec

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2011
    San Antonio
    I see nothing wrong with site . came into it and read articles for several weeks , then decieded to join . is A ok with me .

cuate

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Comanche Co., Texas
    This is my favorite site and I am on here reading every day and occasionally giving a comment. I commend Senor El Guapo for our most entertaining and informative place to meet and learn and discuss. I have made a statement or two from time to time that was rather challenged by another member but that does not damage the friendship I feel toward all on here.

Another group of which I am a Member, not a forum or site, never discuss politics or religion which is found to cause discourse. But here I feel both are fair game if such discussion is not laced with members fighting between themselves threatening violence. However religious matters seem to now be a no no even if they are pertaining to one that desires death to the American Republic and any of our inhabitants wherever they might be found and killed.

Summing up, Texas Redneck, Alamo Ann, and everybody else are inspiring and my thoughts run along the same lines. So....A great, well run forum that shows
    mercy to deserving members who booboo occasionally but repent and are allowed back inside...Again, Great Site, Mr El Guapo !

Kyle

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 24, 2011
    Conroe
    The only real problem I see with this site is that there are people who mistake their opinions for fact and denigrate those who disagree. The same can be said about our day to day interactions with people in the flesh though. If it is something you wouldn't say in a face to face, civil argument... then you probably shouldn't say it online... We all know how tough a computer can make you feel (youtube comments are a perfect example)

MR Redneck

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    The great country of West Texas
    The only real problem I see with this site is that there are people who mistake their opinions for fact and denigrate those who disagree. The same can be said about our day to day interactions with people in the flesh though. If it is something you wouldn't say in a face to face, civil argument... then you probably shouldn't say it online... We all know how tough a computer can make you feel (youtube comments are a perfect example)

Hey! Im being as nice as I can stand.
    FTF, I like that better anyhow.

TrailDust

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2009
    Kalifornication
    What I like with TGT is the overall freedom to speak your mind in any thread with lots of latitude given, yet the staff are Johnny on the spot to nip problems in the bud before they get out of hand. It's a refreshing change from most forums...even other gun forums. Whatever you guys do, don't change a thing here at TGT. And, no, to any smart asses out there I'm not sucking up to anyone.....

KaliJuan

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 21, 2010
    San Antonio
    I signed up here awhile back, I currently post on the AKforum.net, Warriortalk, and even the Otherground on MMA.tv. And eventhough I have just been recently posting on here (alot recently) - I have to say that I have never met a group of people as friendly and professional as the people I have conversed with and been greeted by than the people that make this forum my NEW homepage on my phone :)

I thank you for your friendship and appreciate your knowledge.

Take Care Bros !!!

- John

MR Redneck

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    The great country of West Texas
    I signed up here awhile back, I currently post on the AKforum.net, Warriortalk, and even the Otherground on MMA.tv. And eventhough I have just been recently posting on here (alot recently) - I have to say that I have never met a group of people as friendly and professional as the people I have conversed with and been greeted by than the people that make this forum my NEW homepage on my phone :)

I thank you for your friendship and appreciate your knowledge.

Take Care Bros !!!

- John
    Whats up with that mask? Kinda cool lookin.

tcbeavers1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 14, 2010
    NW Houston
    People on the forum seem to get angry very quickly. I sometimes think, "Whoa, whoa, calm down!".

Looking at the administrator side of things, definitely! I appreciate all ya'll do. Thanks!

mkillebrew

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2009
    Austin
    I feel it is more than fair, Even the ( plastic gun people) are allowed to post.

yeah it's alright, but allowing those kind is just a little *too* progressive for my tastes. next we'll have people not hating Ruger for Bill's hand in the 1994 ban, even though he's long since dead and they make a piston AR-15 now.

Vaquero

Moving stuff to the gas prices thread.....
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Dixie Land
    Web sites require return on investment to survive. This one is alive and well. Folks are congenial for the most part. Life aint fair.
    In short, yer momma don't work here, take care of yourself!
    Written text don't bother me one bit.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    1qwerty