ARJ Defense ad

Does anyone else pre-load their mags before heading to the range?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Do you pre-load your mags before going to the range?

• Yes, saves time, and time is money.

Votes: 40 78.4%
    • No, I just load at the bench/booth.

Votes: 11 21.6%

• Total voters

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    Do you buy powderd soap too?

1665080456973.png
    DK Firearms

Guns308

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 9, 2022
    Abilene
    If any of my mags can be used for self defense, they remain loaded. The only ones I don't keep loaded all the time are the obsolete and hard to find mags. Those are usually niche guns that I am not depending on for more than range toys or collector items. You do you and don't 2nd guess the small stuff!

Grumps21

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 28, 2021
    Houston
    I know people hate on crocs, but they are really comfortable shoes for walking around the yard, way better than flip flops. All weather shoes that are very resilient to being damaged by the elements.
    Ya, but you are wearing them with tube socks! Doesn’t that defeat the purpose?

Eastexasrick

Isn't it pretty to think so.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2022
    Cass County TX.
    Kali I have come to enjoy your posts, some a little more some a little less but damn man, PINK crocs, high white socks, and shorts. That just screams Im not from here.

Holy motherfercrying out loud. Do ya wear a thong with those? I have a few red neck family members that would throw dirt clods at me if I even talked about wearing pink crocs.

CaliGunner

I'm out
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 8, 2022
    Texas
    Do you buy powderd soap too?

View attachment 347994

I don't do powdered soap, I'm pretty picky on what I use in the shower.

My go-to is Kiehl's Musk Bath and Liquid Body Cleanser. It's pricey, but worth the money.

I usually use a medium firm lather glove, helps with making sure all the dead skin is removed. Afterwards your skin feels like smooth glass. It's worth every penny.

CaliGunner

I'm out
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 8, 2022
    Texas
    If she respected you, she wouldn't allow you to wear pink shoes.

Honestly I think it was false advertising. She said the online store had a picture of a couple wearing Crocs, a guy with white ones on, and a woman with pink ones. So she got the 2-pack of a "single" color which ended up being pink unfortunately.

She was a little distraught and was thinking of returning them, but I said "Heck, I'll wear 'em", no need to bother with the effort to start a return.

CaliGunner

I'm out
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 8, 2022
    Texas
    Kali I have come to enjoy your posts, some a little more some a little less but damn man, PINK crocs, high white socks, and shorts. That just screams Im not from here.

Holy motherfercrying out loud. Do ya wear a thong with those? I have a few red neck family members that would throw dirt clods at me if I even talked about wearing pink crocs.

Man I hear you. It was early in the morning on a weekend, and I didn't want to get fully kitted out to load the truck. I had some summer shorts laying around, a dri-fit t-shirt, and some pink crocs. Afterwards, I got some breakfast, and got into my more tacti-cool outfit.

Sasquatch

30 Super Carry Post Whore 2K Champ
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    Depends on the gun(s)

.22's get preloaded. My carry gun keeps JHP's until we get there. Others I'll preload with ball.

I'm secure enough in my manhood I have no qualm with wearing pink - but crocs are, to borrow a phrase from my old man, gayer than three boys fuckin'. If my wife bought me a pink shirt, I'd probably wear it. She knows better than to buy me any croc or croc knock off, that shit would get thrown away post haste. I wear leather Keen sandals primarily - I wore Danner work boots for years, I let my feet breath now unless I absolutely have to wear shoes. Comfy, looks good (as good as sandals can look, anyway) and my feet don't get sweaty and gross.

Top Bottom