• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • glockrocker

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 11, 2008
    Austin, TX
    Lets all just admit that we are all jealous of his indian style mullet and just can't let it die. I'll go first. now what website does he order those beads off of? secondly...the feathers???? any info would be great.

SIG_Fiend

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 21, 2008
    Austin, TX
    I just can't believe they still haven't come across a real criminal yet. Real criminals laugh at gangs that consist of Mrs. pontoons, leatherface, and the goonies donning urban tacti-cool ninja gear and industrial sized cans of extra strength pepper flavored nasal spray. I think the learning curve would be too much for dog face to handle. ;)

TexasRedneck

1911 Nut
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX
    Y'know, that's one thing I've always wondered, too. Then again, from the looks of things they either they stay away from bondin' out the *real* hardcases, or they hire others ta bring 'em in.

DCortez

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    Houston, Cy-Fair
    Glockrocker has taken a beating on this thread .... so, I'm lending him some boob support (no pun intended) ... boobs are too hard to ignore, and easy to like, lol.

Boob men unite!

SIG_Fiend

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 21, 2008
    Austin, TX
    Actually, I saw a pic somewhere of Beth Chapman from the '80s when she was a model or something, and she looked pretty nice. It's "amazing" what 20 or so years can do for or to you though. lol ;)

JKTex

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 11, 2008
    DFW, North Texas
    Actually, I saw a pic somewhere of Beth Chapman from the '80s when she was a model or something, and she looked pretty nice. It's "amazing" what 20 or so years can do for or to you though. lol ;)

Wow, this is the first reply in quite some time that is not only legible, but makes sense, and in one read.

Some of these replies seem to be generated by some random text generator. :p

Now need to see if I can find the pic. As sick as that sounds seeing the clan now.

Skip

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    NW San Antonio
    Best pic of the "Dog"...
    dogchapmanmug1.gif

SIG_Fiend

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 21, 2008
    Austin, TX
    Actually, I think whoever I saw a picture of was just some model that looked like her because I can't find it again. lol ;)

ETex2

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Rowlett
    Beth Chapman lost at least 80 pounds since last season.

A&E cancelled the show several months ago, but announced 2 or 3 months ago that it's coming back. Dog has been let "out of the pound" so to speak. Hard to completely give up on it's no. 1 show.

They look and act ridiculous. Their military garb is ridiculous. But that's part of the entertainment. I like the show. It makes me think that actually, I'm quite normal.

Top Bottom