• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • winchster

Right Wing Extremist
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2010
    Justin, TX
    lol He is a Husky with that high energy.... Daily walks, daily runs in the yard with either me or my wife. I have thought abuot getting a little red wagon, like little kids used to have, and setting him up to pull that. That boy LOVES to mush.

We posted at the same time. Get him a harness and you a bike. He will love you for it, and pull you for miles.

txinvestigator

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Ft Worth, TX
    WOW! What terrific dogs! I've only had one other dog in my life and he was a yard dog. Jake actually lives with me and it's a lot different!

Gotta admit, I choked when I saw TXI's late dog, Dax. I can't imagine that level of pain.

Flash

One of THE hardest things I have ever had to do. Dax was my buddy. When I was home, he was relaxed, yet on alert he slept by my side of the bed. When I was out of town, he slept on the landing on our staircase, with a commanding view of the front and back doors, the master bedroom and my daughters room. My wife said she often heard him on patrol at night. He was about a 98 pound dog, and people would NOT come to the front door. If one of us let you in, he pretty much was not interested in you, other than for petting. If we were not happy with your presence, neither was he.

He put a land surveyor on the fence when the knucklehead decided to jump in my yard from another yard. Had he had another step closer when he started his run, he would have had him some surveyor. lol

050108withDax.jpg

txinvestigator

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Ft Worth, TX
    TXI, the reason I asked if you run him is they love it and its fun for you as well. When in Oregon, we had a sib and I used to harness her up and let her pull me on my mountain bike.

Yeah, Hotch is our second Huskey. Well versed in the ways of these little escape artists. ;) I need to do the harness thing............

Interesting how we name our dogs, at least I think so :cool: ; We name them after TV or Movie Characters

Our first Husky's name was Falcor. Falcor was the flying luck dragon from The Never Ending Story, one of my Wife's favorite shows. Dax was named after the symbiont from Star Trek, DS9. When we were trying to name this Huskey, I reminded my daughter of our naming convention, and she immediately decided he should be named Hotch; after her favorite TV Character, Aaron Hotchner from Criminal Minds.

Last edited:

tango5seven

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 8, 2012
    DFW
    Here is my retired racer. Bad Boss.

Biggest godamn lap dog I have ever seen.
    uvumy2et.jpg

etetevyn.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk when i should have been doing something useful

TXDARKHORSE361

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 15, 2012
    Very nice guys, I can't wait until we get a house I miss having a bigger dog. We just have the one for now, she's a miniature Dachshund named Mary Jane or MJ (Spider-Man is my favorite superhero). We've had her for going on 4 years and she's the most active and hyper dachshund I've ever seen in my life but when you don't feel like playing fetch she has no problem lazing around.

4e5ytaze.jpg

y8ysa9ub.jpg

dysutapy.jpg

egudu4ap.jpg

Last edited:

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    Here is my retired racer. Bad Boss.

Biggest godamn lap dog I have ever seen.
    uvumy2et.jpg

etetevyn.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk when i should have been doing something useful

Nice! I love how they'll sleep on their back, too.

I used to live with a retired greyhound. Laziest dog I've ever seen, but very good at getting into stuff she wasn't supposed to, LOL. Was definitely a bad influence on my dog. That dog liked to lay around watching TV, no kidding.

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    Very nice guys, I can't wait until we get a house I miss having a bigger dog. We just have the one for now, she's a miniature Dachshund named Mary Jane or MJ (Spider-Man is my favorite superhero). We've had her for going on 4 years and she's the most active and hyper dachshund I've ever seen in my life but when you don't feel like playing fetch she has no problem lazing around.

4e5ytaze.jpg

y8ysa9ub.jpg

dysutapy.jpg

egudu4ap.jpg

Fun, fearless little dogs. I like dachshunds.

tango5seven

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 8, 2012
    DFW
    Nice!
    ....Laziest dog I've ever seen, but very good at getting into stuff she wasn't supposed to, LOL.....That dog liked to lay around watching TV, no kidding.

You ain't lying!!! They call them "45 mph couch potatoes"

Gramps

Cultured Pirate
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 3, 2011
    Central Houston
    My recent addition.

Cyril_zpsd8e358f5.jpg

Adopted from the HSPCA on January 20th. Not sure on the breed, looks like an Aussie cattle dog and catahoula mix. Estimated two years old, weighs in a 45lbs, protective of the g/f and her dog.

jwomack

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 3, 2013
    Here are my two...
    This us Lola...
    utupy3a8.jpg

And this is Martini
    bajy4y9e.jpg

This us my grampas German Shepard

vape6ahy.jpg

guny5eza.jpg