• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • winchster

Right Wing Extremist
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2010
    Justin, TX
    Oh lol you're right! My apologies Winchstr... but we are both crazy in everyone else's eyes :)

No worries. The Gerber is in a mag pouch by DM Bullard, the HK is also in leather, the rest is in my pockets. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1378329357.449358.jpg

Pilgrim

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 12, 2012
    Volente
    I don't mind hanging stuff off my belt. I have a Beltman EDC with the mylar reinforcement. It's a really stiff belt and I don't feel any of the weight that hangs off it. I guess I don't like bulky pockets just as much as other people hate stuff on their belt :)

cconn

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 5, 2009
    Hemphill
    Not a bad loadout.

20130904_064500_zps1af5a479.jpg

I carry an HK45C in a Supertuck holster. Spare mag, Benchmade auto, and Surefire L4 in pockets. Plus keys and the ever important Copenhagen. Phone not shown cause it took the picture.

Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas
    Why? Is there some law in Texas that could get me in trouble for using non-lethal instead of lethal force or are you talking about the potential for bodily harm if I chose to incapacitate instead of kill?

What of they found PS on Zimmerman but he chose not to use it. He would be second guessed forever.

35Remington

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    Way out here
    My two cents are that a great (not a Maglite-- illixir I'd ditch that) flashlight that runs on AA or AAA batteries is the thing MOST people underestimate the utility of. This is especially true for anyone who does not have a CHL. In a crowded movie theater, it may just be the tool that saves your life.

Pilgrim

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 12, 2012
    Volente
    My two cents are that a great (not a Maglite-- illixir I'd ditch that) flashlight that runs on AA or AAA batteries is the thing MOST people underestimate the utility of. This is especially true for anyone who does not have a CHL. In a crowded movie theater, it may just be the tool that saves your life.

I never leave home without a small flashlight. Got into the habit of it years ago.

illixir

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 19, 2011
    Colorado City

Its got an upgraded led replacement and rear switch from niteize so its not really a maglite anymore, lol.

Sent from the middle if nowhere via Samsung Galaxy Note 2

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    Since I work in an office, I just pack a pistol, usually in my pocket. No way I would / could carry all of that stuff. I do have a flashlight in my desk drawer.

Mexican_Hippie

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 4, 2009
    Fort Worth
    I'm in NYC today so the only guns I'm carrying are the ones God gave me, lefty and righty.

Still have a compass (GPS sucks in between the buildings in lower Manhattan), a flashlight, some scissors and a Texas attitude.

TX69

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 23, 2012
    DFW
    I'm in NYC today so the only guns I'm carrying are the ones God gave me, lefty and righty.

Still have a compass (GPS sucks in between the buildings in lower Manhattan), a flashlight, some scissors and a Texas attitude.

Hold yer nose!

Pilgrim

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 12, 2012
    Volente

On your way back home make sure you wipe off any liberal pixie dust that may have clung to you.

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 17, 2010
    Austin
    What of they found PS on Zimmerman but he chose not to use it. He would be second guessed forever.

He is already going to be second guessed forever. Mostly by racists, but still.

IMO pepper spray is a useful tool and worrying that it will somehow aid the prosecution is uninformed.

Pilgrim

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 12, 2012
    Volente
    So far I haven't found any examples where the use of pepper spray preceding a legitimate use of deadly force has helped the prosecution. I'm going to write a letter to Texas Law Shield to see how they weigh in on this subject.

ArmyZach

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Joshua

That's somewhere in East Texas, right?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 4

Top Bottom