• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • riggergreg

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 11, 2009
    Whitewright
    Great forum here Alan...

Lots of good folk and plenty of intelligent, interesting, and sometimes humorous chatter..

I wouldn't change a thing:patriot:

F350-6

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 25, 2009
    Perhaps add a Vendors section area where forum sponsors can advertise any sales, group buys, new products, special offers, discounts, etc. The individual section for each sponsor is nice, but as the number of sponsors grow into multiple pages, you'll want a generic section where someone can start a new thread about their latest sale to get their name back on the top of the list.

wrtanker

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2009
    Ft. Worth
    I have thoroughly enjoyed this forum. It is the only one I read. Lots of great people who truly enjoy the topics and are very knowledgeable. I don't get to spend too much time online so I haven't been everywhere on the site. I do know that it is very well done with admins who are attentive and responsive. All of that makes it the BEST!

Thanks and Merry Christmas everyone!

Bobk

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    Seguin
    I just appreciate having a place for Texan's!

Thank all of you and I wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year's!

Wraith

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 17, 2009
    DFW
    Thank you foor hosting a great forum with a good bunch of guys. I was worried after leaving North Carolina about finding another classy forum with normal gun guys and TGT fills the bill.

Acesn8's

Well-Known
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Llano county
    TGT is an outstanding forum I'm proud to be a member of lots of friendly knowledgeable folks too, mods are great as well. Ideas? how about a place for the organizers,contributors the behind the scene folks that put out the extra effort that make this such a fine place to be like a "Our Silver Linings"

Merry Christmas to all y'all !
    C-82.jpg

PrayingForWar

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 11, 2009
    marble falls
    I really enjoyed the meetup we had at the Lone Star Range last month, and I'd like to see regular events. Even if we combined meetups with events like IDPA matches and a lunch afterwards I think it would be good for social/political networking. Sort of like a lodge based on the advancement of gun rights above all else.

Pappy

Resident Septuagenarian
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 29, 2008
    Texas
    Thanks to all...excellent site and I feel welcome here...

Please keep up the good work....

Major Woody

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 12, 2008
    It's nice to talk and meet with fellow Texan gun owners. I've learned a lot here, and enjoy the topics.
    How about a picture gallery, handgun reviews, rifle reviews, Scopes, ammo and gear reviews. A section to go to to decide which gun or scope would be best for your needs. You could call it the Reviews section.
    We question our govt here, as we should, and we have good common sense debates here to keep the flames of liberty burning, for gun owners well know the price other nations have paid by losing them. The mods have been good in this, respecting our rights, and we thank the Mods and founders for guarding our info that we discuss. It is your site, and thank you for letting us visit it.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 29, 2008
    Near Rio Vista, Texas
    Thanks to all...excellent site and I feel welcome here...

Please keep up the good work....
    I can only echo the wise words of my good friend Pappy. This is an excellent forum, and now that I've achieved the status of "idle rich" (retired), I hope to participate more in the future.

Thanks Alan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hard shot

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 24, 2009
    bertram
    Best site sofar to read up on local and u.s. and world news better than what i have read else where. I hope everybody safe and Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year and a prosper one to boot . Pics of home town
    would be nice for new site. thank you for putting up with the rantings
    also try typing better

soconor

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2009
    Central Texas
    I agree, I think a pic gallery would be cool. Thanks for keeping this site going, I'm sure it's a lot of work. If we get caps available, or decals, I'm game.

Top Bottom