• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas
    We get it, you don't but you still haven't espoused a substantive reason for your prejudice.

They do not really support the values they claim. They support witches and wingnuts, but will not support folks with true Tea Party values like Brat. Not supporting folks who have their values makes one wonder what their real agenda is.
    ARJ Defense ad

Iamntxhunter

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 31, 2014
    While I don't espouse snapper's characterizations of the tea party, and while I do agree there are a lot of pundits (i guess I'll call them that) trying to claim the tea party movement as their own concoction.

I do think the Tea party movement is pretty dang grass roots... It's highly factioned. A group here and a group there.

It's not a political party. Just a buncha normal people fed up with government...

Exactly. It is funny how much ignorance there is about the TP. There are a lot of people in the media that paints them in such a way to fit their agenda and it seems like many on here have bought it HLS.

TwinGlocks

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    Houston
    I think it is awesome. Obviously the libs hate it, they are bashing left and right today. Saying that this pushes the GOP to the "radical extreme right". Really? I dont see the Tea Party as radical extremists, I see them as a party that wants what we all want....freedom and liberty. Thats radical?

Unfortunately, yes it is.

Top Bottom