Texas SOT

Even more sad news for women's sports....

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Big Dipper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 10, 2012
    ATX & FC, WI
    Unless they are willing to take a stand and not compete against these men, they will lose this battle.

They should all just stand there when the race starts and let the dude run/swim/etc alone at every event. Or better yet, refuse to sign up to any event that there are men competing in. Things would change immediately.

Otherwise they are accepting it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alas, I think athletic scholarships trump most everything else.
    Target Sports

m5215

Pistoleer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2018
    McKinney, TX
    Obviously, I feel a certain way because I'm female and have competed in a couple of different sports... I do feel like if someone told me that I was competing against a biological guy I would throw a fit; but sadly girls can't now because if they do they're the one's that will get in trouble. It's a sad time for women's sports right now.... smh

Look at the bright side... Now you can watch both men and women's sports both at the same time. :laughing:

In all honesty though I am totally against this crap!

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    But, female action stars kick the living shit out of 4-9 big ass men in most the action picture?

Look it’s not been that long since the First Lady was a dude and even labeled most beautiful ever. It’s just to get y’all ready for pedo Joe Biden ilk to be diddling little girls & boys.

Y’all better STFU and tow the party lines or you terrorist Lilly white ass will be in a re-education kamp

TX oddball

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 20, 2021
    DFW
    Biologically, men are superior to women in some aspects, and vice versa. Just how we were made.

A few years back, tennis great John McEnroe got in a lot of trouble when commenting to a woke woman interviewer, who stated that Serena Williams was the greatest tennis player in the world, and he said that Serena wouldn't have ranked in the top 700 men's pro players in the world, saying she would have a really tough time on the men's circuit. And of course it lit off a storm of crap for McEnroe, who was actually telling the truth.

He actually came up with a solution to have an all-open tournament open to men and women, on equal terms, and determine who is best, and that idea was criticized as well.

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    If male trannies (faux-female) insist the playing field is even when competing with real women because they take estrogen, etc. - then why don't female tranny men (faux-men) agitate to compete with real men?

Because women who pretend to be men know they can't compete with real men - why not?

Because they're still female in physicality even if they blow up on testosterone...which may give them a beard, but they're still weak physically in comparison to real men...

This fact is never brought up by the left...ever.

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    I think this is what the hard core feminists wanted all along. They wanted to be equal with men, they just ain't.

I think feminists wanted equal opportunities as men. Not an expert on that, so feel free to post articles contradicting that.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Alas, I think athletic scholarships trump most everything else.

Probably so. People aren’t willing to sacrifice for what they think is right anymore. That’s why the left is winning these battles.

And the kids get a scholarship to a leftist indoctrination camp. Yippee!

seeker_two

My posts don't count....
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    That place east of Waco....
    Just like how Woke Folk got the African-American and Native American images off commercial products (a feat no white supremacist group could ever accomplish), Woke Folk have destroyed women's sports in a way no sexist group could ever accomplish......

.....who are the real bigots here?

Sent from my SM-G715A using Tapatalk

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Conservative: We think men have an advantage in most physical sports

Feminists: You bigoted sexist piece of shit!

Tranny leftist beats women at every event

Lefty feminist: “She’s so brave.”

Turfs: That’s a dude

Lefty feminists: “you sexist bigoted piece of shit!”

pronstar

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2017
    Dallas
    A few years back, tennis great John McEnroe got in a lot of trouble when commenting to a woke woman interviewer, who stated that Serena Williams was the greatest tennis player in the world, and he said that Serena wouldn't have ranked in the top 700 men's pro players in the world, saying she would have a really tough time on the men's circuit. And of course it lit off a storm of crap for McEnroe, who was actually telling the truth.

He actually came up with a solution to have an all-open tournament open to men and women, on equal terms, and determine who is best, and that idea was criticized as well.

At one point, Serena Williams played a man who was ranked around 200-ish.

He easily destroyed her.

Then Venus thought she could save face for her sister…he destroyed her immediately after, too.

Story here:

She reflected on it recently, and she admits men play on a whole ‘nother level.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    At one point, Serena Williams played a man who was ranked around 200-ish.

He easily destroyed her.

Then Venus thought she could save face for her sister…he destroyed her immediately after, too.

Story here:

She reflected on it recently, and she admits men play on a whole ‘nother level.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    And he was half in the bag drunk and had a cigarette between sets

Top Bottom