Hurley's Gold

Even more sad news for women's sports....

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    Opinions lead to awareness, which can lead to outrage, which can lead to change.

The idea this can only be resolved by every woman quitting NCAA sports is absurd.

I said our opinions don’t matter, they aren’t vested. For those vested in the system, they seem to be okay with it. If they weren’t there’d by Title IX lawsuits all over the place. If the lawyers are staying out, that’s a sign.

Katydid1984

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 30, 2021
    Hunt County
    Maybe I'm old-fashioned, but I like that my wife is a woman!
    I love being a woman; I can be a bit of a tough chick at times but that's just how I was raised.

I like being able to have a softer side and I enjoy showing that softer side to those I care about. I enjoy it when Andrew takes the trash out, opens doors, brings the groceries in and all that. It makes me feel appreciated and special.

I like having someone who lets me be me.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    I love being a woman; I can be a bit of a tough chick at times but that's just how I was raised.

I like being able to have a softer side and I enjoy showing that softer side to those I care about. I enjoy it when Andrew takes the trash out, opens doors, brings the groceries in and all that. It makes me feel appreciated and special.

I like having someone who lets me be me.
    I was brought up by a father taught us to respect women and to treat them like ladies.

My wife is not a pushover, and for the most part can take care of herself, but she lets me treat her like the lady she deserves to be treated like.

And IMO, someone that started out as a man and had their plumbing rearranged and changed is not a woman.

Katydid1984

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 30, 2021
    Hunt County
    Unless they are willing to take a stand and not compete against these men, they will lose this battle.

They should all just stand there when the race starts and let the dude run/swim/etc alone at every event. Or better yet, refuse to sign up to any event that there are men competing in. Things would change immediately.

Otherwise they are accepting it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Best idea!!

Katydid1984

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 30, 2021
    Hunt County
    I was brought up by a father taught us to respect women and to treat them like ladies.

My wife is not a pushover, and for the most part can take care of herself, but she lets me treat her like the lady she deserves to be treated like.

And IMO, someone that started out as a man and had their plumbing rearranged and changed is not a woman.
    I agree, it's sad how screwed up the world is now.

MTA

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 10, 2017
    Fannin
    Obviously, I feel a certain way because I'm female and have competed in a couple of different sports... I do feel like if someone told me that I was competing against a biological guy I would throw a fit; but sadly girls can't now because if they do they're the one's that will get in trouble. It's a sad time for women's sports right now.... smh

What a fag

I gotta see this clown's parents. They must be real proud of the not so little bruce jenner clone they have raised

etmo

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 25, 2020
    Cedar Creek, Tx
    Alas, I think athletic scholarships trump most everything else.

If they did, you'd expect the women to take a stand against this trans swimmer. After all, he is stealing a female's scholarship.

The title of this thread seems wrong to me. This story isn't sad news for womens sports, it's sad news for society, because it speaks volumes to how weak our women are when it comes to protecting the gains they have made in the USA.. Women should have already cancelled everything to do with this trans swimmer, this event, the NCAA, etc, etc, etc, and then elected representatives who would enact legislation to ensure this travesty could never happen again.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    What a fag

I gotta see this clown's parents. They must be real proud of the not so little bruce jenner clone they have raised

Iirc, Jenner has spoken out against crap like this. He also waited till his sports career was over and has only taken a woman’s place once when awarded “Woman of the Year”.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    I read that, I and disagree. I think opinions do matter. I think lots of changes in our country start with opinions from everyday Americans.

If our opinions mattered, why were!’t they paid attention to for the last 12 years and when any of the other 30+ freakshows were openly competing?

This latest instance isn’t even the first for a male dominating swimming, either.

I *think* a lot of us want to be morally superior yet fail to realize we’re so far behind the times that we end up being taken as seriously as

b98e3c37a26a9afbe87cf5069c185f1a.jpg

Fishkiller

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 22, 2019
    The Big Town
    I recall back in the 70's Billie Jean King was the top tennis player and boasted that women were as good as men. She beat a 55 year old man, who had previously beat the second or third ranked women tennis player. That got the whole Title IX stuff moving.

msharley

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2021
    Central Pennsylvania
    If our opinions mattered, why were!’t they paid attention to for the last 12 years and when any of the other 30+ freakshows were openly competing?

This latest instance isn’t even the first for a male dominating swimming, either.

I *think* a lot of us want to be morally superior yet fail to realize we’re so far behind the times that we end up being taken as seriously as

b98e3c37a26a9afbe87cf5069c185f1a.jpg
    Hmmm?

"We" may be "behind" the times....all we want.

Queers, homos & pervs.........ain't never gonna be welcome in my house.

I'm with the Axxe Mann on this...my folks raised me to treat women with courtesy & respect. As is only right.

Pervs mutilating their fool selves so they can get into the GIRL'S Locker Room? Is a SICKNESS...

I'll keep living with the idea that Men are Men, Women are Women.

I still hold the door for Lady Folk.

Top Bottom