• Status
    Not open for further replies.

scgstuff

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 7, 2011
    Central Texas
    What a GREAT time!!! Thanks for putting this on. It started kinda slow, but once it got started it was fantastic! Food was really good and all the giveaways were excellent (and unexpected)! We enjoyed it, even though the girls thought it was a little cold. OK, well, it was alot cold!! But it wasn't raining and wasn't over 100* which was nice. Best part was meeting some of the people here and putting names with faces. I was really impressed with the results of this and can't wait for the next one. And the girls may actually shoot next time if the weather is a little better. All I can say is "Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!! It was wonderful!"

Dcav

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 31, 2009
    Converse
    Thanks to all who came out. Next one will be bigger and better. Thanks to the sponsors who came out and too the rest of the support staff who helped run things.

LeStrange

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 28, 2011
    Austin
    Another one here who had an AWESOME time! I can't wait for the next shooting event. It was great meeting everybody and y'all all seem like a great bunch of people. I am glad I found this site on Meetup.com. Thank you Sterling for giving me a ride. Thank you Glockster for teaching me how to shoot the Shot Gun and everybody else that taught me to shoot. Not to self STOP wearing Chuck Taylors in Winter and bring gloves next time lol. Have a good night everybody!

orbitup

Sticker Cop
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Nov 6, 2010
    Waxyscratchy
    Thanks to everyone who put this together. We had a great time! It was good to get to meet some of ya'll.

Here are some pics.

IMAG0354.jpg

IMAG0353.jpg

IMAG0352.jpg

IMAG0351.jpg

IMAG0350.jpg

IMAG0346.jpg

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    That was a fun time! I think I've got some windburn on my face.

It was nice meeting some more board members, and shooting with new people.

Thanks for being patient with us, this was our first big outing. There were 65 people there, IIRC. Next shoot, we know what to expect, and things will run a lot more smoothly. More shooting, more contests, more fun!

scgstuff

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 7, 2011
    Central Texas
    Oh, and thanks M. Sage for helping Jonathon with his grip. He was talking about that on the way home and really appreciated it. He was disappointed we didn't stay so he could try the grip you showed him with your Sig. He said he thought that would help a lot, I think he just wanted to shoot your gun......

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    Oh, and thanks M. Sage for helping Jonathon with his grip. He was talking about that on the way home and really appreciated it. He was disappointed we didn't stay so he could try the grip you showed him with your Sig. He said he thought that would help a lot, I think he just wanted to shoot your gun......

No problem, he can try one out next time.

austingunspot

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 3, 2012
    Austin, TX
    Hey y’all I had a great time meeting folks and shooting the shit. Getting to assist some first time shooters was fun and it looked like we may have added some more brethren to the shooting culture. Wish I could have stayed longer see you next time.

lalonguecarabine

A legend in my own mind!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 3, 2009
    Houston
    Man, I had the BEST time out there! It sure was cold though.
    cold.gif

I got to thank Sterling personally for the food, but George left before I could thank him - so: George, thank you! The food was terrific!
    Thanks also to all the TGT staff for putting this on for us. I for one really appreciate events like this, and I believe everyone else probably feels the same.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    1qwerty
    Top Bottom