• Status
    Not open for further replies.

lalonguecarabine

A legend in my own mind!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 3, 2009
    Houston
    I'm skipping it (the stupidbowl). I'm down for hanging out with everyone afterwards as long as people stick around.
    It would be nice to see you out there, but I can understand your apprehension to driving that distance.

If it helps your decision any, there will be a beauty contest between Texas1911, Sig_Fiend, and TexasRedneck.
    Guns International

scgstuff

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 7, 2011
    Central Texas
    Any idea on the range fee for shooter/nonshooter.

+1....I am very interested and trying to make sure nothing else is planned so we can make it....

I looked at the site and the fees vary depending on the type of shooting lane you get and your status, it appears. Wasn't sure what the fees were for the area you picked out. I see member rates as low as $6 and non-member rates as high as $20 depeneding on where you are at. With 4 people, that's a big difference...

Texas1911

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 29, 2017
    Austin, TX
    +1....I am very interested and trying to make sure nothing else is planned so we can make it....

I looked at the site and the fees vary depending on the type of shooting lane you get and your status, it appears. Wasn't sure what the fees were for the area you picked out. I see member rates as low as $6 and non-member rates as high as $20 depeneding on where you are at. With 4 people, that's a big difference...

It's confusing ... it's $16 to use the bay per shooter that's a non-member. You can buy a membership and that lowers the price, but you do not have to buy a membership to shoot there. I was confused the first day I went out there.

The tactical bay is $16, if you want to shoot the 1000 yard range it's $20. I generally do both and that adds up to a $36 day, but I spend the majority of the day out there. Hell it's worth it to not be muzzled and use top notch facilities on top of the fact that you'd spend the same money to see a movie these days.

Texas1911

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 29, 2017
    Austin, TX
    Menu:

Pulled Pork
    Beans
    Potato Salad
    Cole Slaw

Bring an appetite, food is on the house! Cooking being done by Redneck and Sterling, both very capable cooks, in house.

fuelfather

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 2, 2009
    San Antonio
    Sterling, make sure you don't lose the smoker on I35 this time.

Dad, always awesome food....so long as you got sauce for the dry meat, and sauce to make you drunk enough to tell him its dry..

country_boy

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    Round Rock
    So if I wont be shooting in the tactical bay, I dont have to pay for that area, but Ill pay the 16(been awhile) for rifle 50/100 yrd correct?

Also how do I know whos who in the group meet? In the past groups I could tell by a shirt or something with the forum name. I know Sterling, Dan, and Alan. Thats it. Ill be in the red war ram cant miss me.

LeStrange

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 28, 2011
    Austin
    I have a couple of questions. How many women plan on being there (I am a lady) and also I don't plan on shooting just watching everybody else. How much will I have to pay?

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    I have a couple of questions. How many women plan on being there (I am a lady) and also I don't plan on shooting just watching everybody else. How much will I have to pay?

At least two or three others, though some of them are going to be there for the forum.

They won't charge for non-shooters. I'd suggest you bring some money just in case... We'll have some fun events, and people aren't shy about sharing guns around at these things. Going without shooting... that's going to take some shaolin willpower.

scgstuff

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 7, 2011
    Central Texas
    If we show up, it will be myself, my wife and our kids....14 year old son and 12 year old daughter, so that would be 2 more ladies (err...1 lady and 1 young lady )....

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom