• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    and just like that, the "Chief" comes out in front of cameras, tosses his officer to the hyenas and they sweep their little problem under the rug and empower many more POS jackasses who want to raise hell and rush at cops while trying to restrain combative suspects

Nice. You've just weakened your presence chief, you just diminished any respect the public had for your officers. Now you have trained them to know you will buckle and back down because you are afraid of what you saw in Ferguson and Baltimore. Well, you go home to your pretty little manicured back yard and have yourself a couple of whiskey sours and feel good about yourself.

I am not saying everything the cop did was right, but it didn't warrant forcing him out. The real problem was the attendees of that pool party and the race baiters who want nothing short of criminal immunity for anyone in a confrontation with a cop.

Pilgrim

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 12, 2012
    Volente
    It would be an interesting world if all the LEOs just suddenly threw their hands up in disgust and said, "We're done. Police yourselves..."

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    When police hands are tied, vigilantes will step in.

yes and when cities pull stunts like this, they think they are making a problem go away but they are only feeding the problem for the next time because the hyenas will expect the same response the next time.
    A black "pastor" and I use that term loosely, basically said he was supporting terrorism against the police. Said that on TV and will not be questioned for it.

Under home land security, he could get busted for that.

Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.
    yes and when cities pull stunts like this, they think they are making a problem go away but they are only feeding the problem for the next time because the hyenas will expect the same response the next time.
    A black "pastor" and I use that term loosely, basically said he was supporting terrorism against the police. Said that on TV and will not be questioned for it.

Under home land security, he could get busted for that.

Heard that last night. I suppose a race war is in the Progressives favor regardless of how many of their foot soldiers will die.

Black Reverend Threatens ISIS-Like Terror Attack in This Country Over Police Brutality - Breitbart

zincwarrior

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2010
    Texas, land of Tex-Mex

On the flip side, all the cops were acting appropriately except him. He flipped out. What the hell was up with the judo roll he did? Watch the video-one monent he's moving-then does this weird lateral roll- and is moving again. Was he on drugs?

No excuse to throw a girl in a bikini on concrete in that context. While I don't think he should have been fired, he defintiely should have been suspended without pay.

Last edited:

orbitup

Sticker Cop
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Nov 6, 2010
    Waxyscratchy
    On the flip side, all the cops were acting appropriately except him. He flipped out. What the hell was up with the judo roll he did? Was he on drugs?

No excuse to throw a girl in a bikini on concrete in that context. While I don't think he should have been fired, he defintiely should have been suspended without pay.
    He did go a little "Paul Blart" there.

Sent from.... RIGHT BEHIND YOU!

AustinN4

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Nov 27, 2013
    Austin
    On the flip side, all the cops were acting appropriately except him. He flipped out. What the hell was up with the judo roll he did? Watch the video-one monent he's moving-then does this weird lateral roll- and is moving again. Was he on drugs?
    As I said in the other thread (the original one), it was probably the ninja roll and white socks that did him in, LOL.

zincwarrior

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2010
    Texas, land of Tex-Mex
    As I said in the other thread (the original one), it was probably the ninja roll and white socks that did him in, LOL.

Well the white socks were tactical white's designed to bedazzle and blind an opponent. When facing down a BG, you go into tactical roll-blinding them completely. When you come out of the roll you can then hit them with the Super Fly Eric von Eric iron claw, thus subduing your opponent.

All the other cops standing around in a calm fashion were just in awe of his super awesomeness.

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    the white socks were not tactical, they were however, tacky

zincwarrior

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2010
    Texas, land of Tex-Mex
    He tripped over a stump or root. Pretty smooth actually.
    if he wasn't running aorund like a chicken with his head cut off it wouldn't have been an issue.

Fashion nazis
    Well the Nazies were (are) the epitome of all that is evil, but they knew how to design a snazzy uniform. If uniform fashion was a weapon they would have won WWII in about 17 days. Probably because they had the Italians as allies. Hard to out style an Italian. :usflag:

Last edited:

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    The problem with that is vigilantes are easier to arrest and prosecute than actual criminals. The cops will just spend all their time arresting vigilantes. I mean, why wrestle a crack head with a knife when you can cuff someone you know doesn't want to hurt you. The state also hates competition so there will be a huge top down campaign to stop the vigilantism. Meanwhile rioters will be "given space to destroy."

Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.
    Well the white socks were tactical white's designed to bedazzle and blind an opponent. When facing down a BG, you go into tactical roll-blinding them completely. When you come out of the roll you can then hit them with the Super Fly Eric von Eric iron claw, thus subduing your opponent.

All the other cops standing around in a calm fashion were just in awe of his super awesomeness.

:roflfunny:

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County

Agreed. Out of twelve responding officers, only one was behaving that way. He is the example of "how not to do it". If not for his actions, the instigator of that party might have actually faced consequences for creating the disturbance. Now her charges have been dismissed.

seeker_two

My posts don't count....
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    That place east of Waco....
    After watching the video, I don't think he should be fired. He needs anger management training and a relaxing hobby. Going the way he does, he'll be in the cardiac unit before he retires.....

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    Normal for who?
    Punk ass kids scott free
    Good cop lost job
    Death threats.
    Whole world hating you.

yep, that's what they want.
    The cops reaction wasn't perfect, but he had a freaking mob of jackasses around him, not obeying his lawful commands to restore order. Fighting with him, resisting arrest and then the two perps come up within an arms length over his right shoulder and one of them reaches in his waistband and that's when he stepped back and drew his weapon.

HIS SAFETY was in jeopardy! bash him for white socks, I don't care, he is just another casualty of the Obama crowd. you can't touch a black person in a mob now apparently or you crucified for it.

screw the whole PC, mob, protesting, agitating bunch.

Who the hell in their right mind would want to be a cop now in this America?

Top Bottom